• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Missing Glowing Spot

vrlbrl

Bells
I am creating a rock garden, so most of the ground is blocked/has a custom design on it except for a strip of 1X7 area I want the other stuff to grow. Yesterday, my 4th rock spawned and so I technically still had 2 other 3X3 spots open but the glowing spot did not appear on either one. Instead, there was a clump of weeds on the 3X3 spot, the other 3X3 was empty, and on my 1X7 strip, I got 3 fossils (I don’t think I had a 4th one bc I had one from a mystery island in my pockets), 2 gyroids, another clump of weeds, and on the last spot I had buried a gyroid fragment. I thought maybe I accidentally erased a random spot on the ground, but I searched everywhere and saw no other empty spots.

Today, my 5th rock spawned and of course another clump of weeds took over the last 3X3 spot. On the 1X7, I had my 4 fossils, 1 clump of weeds, and 2 empty spots. Still no sign of a glowing spot. I just don’t get why the clump of weeds insist on taking over a 3X3 spot when it can easily grow on the 1X7 strip. I’ve also had this setup for about a week (took a couple attempts before the rocks started spawning where I want them), so I don’t get why I stopped getting the money tree. Any ideas?

Back