Missing Glowing Spot

vrlbrl

Bells
I am creating a rock garden, so most of the ground is blocked/has a custom design on it except for a strip of 1X7 area I want the other stuff to grow. Yesterday, my 4th rock spawned and so I technically still had 2 other 3X3 spots open but the glowing spot did not appear on either one. Instead, there was a clump of weeds on the 3X3 spot, the other 3X3 was empty, and on my 1X7 strip, I got 3 fossils (I don’t think I had a 4th one bc I had one from a mystery island in my pockets), 2 gyroids, another clump of weeds, and on the last spot I had buried a gyroid fragment. I thought maybe I accidentally erased a random spot on the ground, but I searched everywhere and saw no other empty spots.

Today, my 5th rock spawned and of course another clump of weeds took over the last 3X3 spot. On the 1X7, I had my 4 fossils, 1 clump of weeds, and 2 empty spots. Still no sign of a glowing spot. I just don’t get why the clump of weeds insist on taking over a 3X3 spot when it can easily grow on the 1X7 strip. I’ve also had this setup for about a week (took a couple attempts before the rocks started spawning where I want them), so I don’t get why I stopped getting the money tree. Any ideas?

Back