Mino Appreciation

Well Mino did a lot for TBT and was a great member but he made some foolish mistakes. He did a lot for TBT.

Thats all I have to say.

^_^

He was awesome, but your going to end up suspended because the mods think that talking about a member is bad =/

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
He was awesome, but your going to end up suspended because the mods think that talking about a member is bad =/
poseidonsculpturecopenhib2.jpg

Mino was before my time, but from what I've understood:

He was a well known and well liked member,
He started an argument with the staff, and ended up banned.
The members have turned him into a kind of Martyr.

That's all I know.

Well most people don't know what happened, and since I (and Bulerias, Bastoise, and a few others that aren't here anymore or weren't here for a while) have been around since the beginning I suppose I should sum this all up-

- Joined and later started flaming with a certain other member :r
- It died down and he was eventually made a sage a while after. And then eventually a mod.
- Was eventually demoted for disrespect to members and staff.
- eventually banned

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Well most people don't know what happened, and since I (and Bulerias, Bastoise, and a few others that aren't here anymore or weren't here for a while) have been around since the beginning I suppose I should sum this all up-

- Joined and later started flaming with a certain other member :r
- It died down and he was eventually made a sage a while after. And then eventually a mod.
- Was eventually demoted for disrespect to members and staff.
- eventually banned
Yea I know the story don't worry. I have my sources. :gyroidsurprised:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Zelandonia said:
About what I thought, thanks.
Didn't seem like that from your description :0
Storm his description is right it's just that you need to combine the both of yours for it to be exactly what I've heard. (The walls have ears, too)

Mino, when he was a mod, was the first person I ever talked to on TBT...he sent me a welcoming PM, and that made me happy.

^_^

And I can remember, belive it or not, his avatar was a big smiley face at the time.

But, after his de-mod...ness, things didnt go so well with me and him.

-_-

yeah he did many bad things, most were deleted so not everyone even saw it.

But by the way he acts now, I doubt he will be let back.

Honestly, I know he was good at graphics and stuff, but he was stubborn, and others here are also stubborn, but the way he dealt with it wasn't right. That is why he was banned, for the arguments that he wouldn't let slide.

And the opinion of him changes from person to person, he just rubed the wrong peole the wrong way here.

SPORGE27 said:
yeah he did many bad things, most were deleted so not everyone even saw it.

But by the way he acts now, I doubt he will be let back.

Honestly, I know he was good at graphics and stuff, but he was stubborn, and others here are also stubborn, but the way he dealt with it wasn't right. That is why he was banned, for the arguments that he wouldn't let slide.

And the opinion of him changes from person to person, he just rubed the wrong peole the wrong way here.
Agreed.

Some liked him, some didnt.

OddCrazyMe said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Zelandonia said:
Storm his description is right it's just that you need to combine the both of yours for it to be exactly what I've heard. (The walls have ears, too)
Actually, the first two lines are incorrect. And I'm not really sure what the remaining line meant. :gyroidveryhappy:

he was, and I can easily say this, the best member ever to join TBT, the story of his time here has been slurred. And I love how most of the members who hate him weren't even here for more than a month of his time, its hilarious.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>PKMN</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

STORMCOMMANDER said:
OddCrazyMe said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Zelandonia said:
Actually, the first two lines are incorrect. And I'm not really sure what the remaining line meant. :gyroidveryhappy:
Bah...

My backup is to refer to Sporges post.

JJRamone2 said:
he was, and I can easily say this, the best member ever to join TBT, the story of his time here has been slurred. And I love how most of the members who hate him weren't even here for more than a month of his time, its hilarious.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>PKMN</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
You were gone for a good amount of time, it was probably during this time. There is nothing slurred about my story (few posts back), especially because it is: 1) only facts, 2) short and simple

Back