• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Mini 1 Day Giveaway (Flower Wreath & Crown DIYs) -10 Winners listed, Officially Over-

I'm interested! Only missing 138 DiYs, many of those are the flower DiYs.

I'm nearing completion and some of these are physically hurting me how hard they are to get lmao

Hey Guys!

Thanks for being interested in this giveaway! I hope you all can win. I tried to break down the giveaway so more people can win items. I didn't just want one winner for the whole day duration of this giveaway. I have a few more crowns and wreaths I've been holding onto that is a bit harder to find hence "Rarer" (at the moment). If we reach about 100 participants, excluding my current post, I will be adding it to 7th and final winner.

I will be excluding this # post from the random generator. If we don't get a 100 participants, do not worry! I will be selling them. Thank you!

Also I made a mistake. I wrote giveaway ends on May 1st, but I posted it last night at 11pm stating the give away ends tomorrow which is today on April 30th! I added an extra wreath to the 4th winner for that purpose.

Thanks again!

This is so generous, like you, the crowns and wreaths are the majority of the DIYs I have left to get, count me in :D Thank you for doing this! :D

Back