• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ❧ Mimi's Market (OPEN)

Hello!

Username: saber 557
Items Desired: desert island stool, desert island table, fairy bottle,amiibo shelf, ivy partition, fueki chair, new heros outfit, nabiru ornament, pirates armor, bread making set, steamed lobster, sushi container, zen cushion, beach table, basic display stand x3, coconut juice, cutting board set, white tile floor , durian flower basket, lotus pond, natural wood floor, ramen, ramen cup, round cushion x2
Total TBT: 54
Other: peach

Last edited:
Hello!

Username: saber 557
Items Desired: desert island stool, desert island table, fairy bottle,amiibo shelf, ivy partition, fueki chair, new heros outfit, nabiru ornament, pirates armor, bread making set, steamed lobster, sushi container, zen cushion, beach table, basic display stand x3, coconut juice, cutting board set, white tile floor , durian flower basket, lotus pond, natural wood floor, ramen, ramen cup, round cushion x2
Total TBT: 54
Other: peach
Will get working on this right away! :>

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Items Desired: 38 Un-orderables & 117 Orderables
Total TBT: 193 TBT (I'll round to 200!)
Other: Thank you so muchie! Peachy 🍑 Please take all the time you need Mimi because this is another FAT order!!! If there are any items you can't get just tell me! Its okay!

Last edited:
Username: Lucia (assuming you mean IGN)
Items Desired: golden tool set (12tbt) and if possible one outfit set for each Gracie theme. Not sure if you're up for that aha just shoot me a number for that one
Total TBT: 12+
Other: Peach-y~ If I got the totals wrong let me know or if it's too many items <3

Username: allainah (same as IGN)
Items Desired: streetpass items!; i was wondering if you had one of each of the streetpass items (i may come back for more)
and i'd also like to order the golden tool set for 12 tbt
Total TBT: 12tbt+ not sure for the stresspass items (if you do have them)
Other: peach <3 lmk on the pricing please and thank u so much! : )

edit: still need these items whenever you have time <3 no rush

Last edited:
Username: beige
Items Desired: 60 random bush starts (I would love a mixture!), 1 golden axe
Total TBT: 62
Other: peaches!!

Sorry for the radio silence everyone! If anyone still needs their order, feel free to leave it in your original post. If it's no longer needed, please edit it out so I can keep track! ;w;

Username: allainah (same as IGN)
Items Desired: streetpass items!; i was wondering if you had one of each of the streetpass items (i may come back for more)
and i'd also like to order the golden tool set for 12 tbt
Total TBT: 12tbt+ not sure for the stresspass items (if you do have them)
Other: peach <3 lmk on the pricing please and thank u so much! : )

edit: still need these items whenever you have time <3 no rush
I can get you the streetpass items! Like.. all of them? Balloons, pinwheels, ice creams, etc? owo

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Items Desired: 38 Un-orderables & 117 Orderables
Total TBT: 193 TBT (I'll round to 200!)
Other: Thank you so muchie! Peachy 🍑 Please take all the time you need Mimi because this is another FAT order!!! If there are any items you can't get just tell me! Its okay!
I will get started on this right away! c: Should be about an hour? :3

Username: Lucia (assuming you mean IGN)
Items Desired: golden tool set (12tbt) and if possible one outfit set for each Gracie theme. Not sure if you're up for that aha just shoot me a number for that one
Total TBT: 12+
Other: Peach-y~ If I got the totals wrong let me know or if it's too many items <3
Oooough.. I love a challenge but my brain is wayyy too fried at the moment to grab 10 outfits for 10 themes xD Is just the tool set okay with you? c:

Last edited:
Sorry for the radio silence everyone! If anyone still needs their order, feel free to leave it in your original post. If it's no longer needed, please edit it out so I can keep track! ;w;

I can get you the streetpass items! Like.. all of them? Balloons, pinwheels, ice creams, etc? owo
SOrry I should of clarified hahaha >< I forget there's so many, but 1 each of all balloons and ice-creams is what im looking for :3 if that's okay with you! I might come back to get the others later <3

Oooough.. I love a challenge but my brain is wayyy too fried at the moment to grab 10 outfits for 10 themes xD Is just the tool set okay with you? c:
Of course! Sorry for frying you ahah. I'll be free tomorrow from 2pm EST onwards so I'll keep checking if we can meet up around then (no worries if not, I just have to work around my jobs schedule LOL)

Thank you so much Mimi! I can do any day after 5PM EST. I will check every hour after to see if you sent a message so when your ready on the dot tell me in our dm! I will open my gates and send TBT! Thanks so muchie and always take your time and rest! 😊

Actually, if possible can I add these clothing items?
Colorful socks
Trench coat
Police cap
Black pumps
Black tights
Blue lace-up dress
Crown
Red tights
Leopard pumps?

Username: Anj
Items Desired: 10 Saplings
10 Cedar Saplings
5 Pink Azela start
5 Pink Hydrangea start
Total TBT: 30 TBT
Other: Tysm in advance! Timezone is MST

Orders that are ready for pickup or dropoff!!

@Mr_Keroppi (200 TBT)
@Lunatictimekeeper (Is it okay if we round to 30 TBT for your order since you added on the clothing items? ^^)
@allainah (I got your ice creams and balloons! Let me know what price works best for you. I'm too lazy to do math rn T^T)
and @Beige !

EDIT: I work 3-9 PM EST today, but I am off ALL DAY tomorrow (Tuesday), if that makes it easier for anyone! :3

@Mr_Keroppi (200 TBT)
@Lunatictimekeeper (Is it okay if we round to 30 TBT for your order since you added on the clothing items? ^^)
@allainah (I got your ice creams and balloons! Let me know what price works best for you. I'm too lazy to do math rn T^T)
and @Beige !

EDIT: I work 3-9 PM EST today, but I am off ALL DAY tomorrow (Tuesday), if that makes it easier for anyone! :3
yayy! thanks so much :D tomorrow works for me as well, and ill DM you about discussing pricing <3

@Mr_Keroppi (200 TBT)
and @Beige !

That's perfectly fine, thank you! I'll have to go for tomorrow- around 2pm sound okay?

Back