Shop ❧ Mimi's Market (OPEN)

I should be available tomorrow afternoon, if that's suitable for you! :>

Hey! Sorry, I was with my brother that evening. It was my last day with him before he shipped out for the navy ;w; I should have everything ready for you tomorrow afternoon!
Yeah absolutely! I'm off work tomorrow so I will be definitely be around!

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Items Desired: Catalog!
Total TBT:
128 TBT (Some are orderable and some are not so since it is hard to get and a lot of work I will just pay as if each one is an unorderable! Its also a little extra tip kind of!)
Other:
Peach! 🍑 (Also I am getting these to catalog not keep so hopefully that makes it any easier for items you already have!)

Total TBT:
128 TBT (Some are orderable and some are not so since it is hard to get and a lot of work I will just pay as if each one is an unorderable! Its also a little extra tip kind of!)
Other: Peach! 🍑 (Also I am getting these to catalog not keep so hopefully that makes it any easier for items you already have!)
Will get that for you right away! It maaaay take me a while since I'm currently sick ;w;

Total TBT:
Other: Peach! 🍑 (Also I am getting these to catalog not keep so hopefully that makes it any easier for items you already have!)
Your order is ready! I had most of these in my backup storage >w>

Your order is ready! I had most of these in my backup storage >w>
THANK YOU!! What time today in EST would work best for you? This was so quick! I am free anytime the rest of the day in EST until around 9/10PM! Would 1PM work? If not just tell me whats best!

THANK YOU!! What time today in EST would work best for you? This was so quick! I am free anytime the rest of the day in EST until around 9/10PM! Would 1PM work? If not just tell me whats best!
I just got off work! I’m available whenever :3 Is dropoff okay?

Hi ❤️
The news of the closure of the Nintendo E-shop of 3ds made me worry that in the near future we won't be able to play online anymore, so I decided that I have to hurry up and get help finishing the animal crossing catalogue! I don't know if my bells will be needed to cover everything, tonight or tomorrow(I'm in the CET zone, now are 3:04 PM) I'll make a list of all the things I'm missing, I'd be grateful if you will let me know which ones you have and how much it all comes ❤️ (in case I don't have enough bells, I'll wait to accumulate some more🥰)

I also would like to make a list of my missing art works (not reorderable) and the missing fishes and insects in the museum. If you had a collection of fish and insects I would like if you will came to donate them to my museum, of course I would pay for these too ❤️

It's really a lot of work and a big commitment, so if it's too much trouble for you don't worry at all ❤️

Here I am🥺 despite having a furniture catalog of around 800 items, I still needed so many, so I decided to make a list with only the ones I absolutely want! I did a lot better with the clothes, just missing the DLC items! I don't know if you have everything I put in the lists, let me know if it's okay for you to trade that many items! (obviously we organize ourselves according to your availability without any hurry). If you agree on everything, I'll wait for an estimate of the total bells❤️ I know my bells are not enough so I will take some time to accumulate enough 😊 (just be active on the forum and I will do it quickly😊).

These are the lists divided by category:

wishlist wallpaper and flooring (89 items)

wishlist art works (6 items)

wishlist clothing, accessories and shoes (63 items)

wishlist furniture (415 items😭)

wishlist music (8 items)

wishlist gyroids (17 items)

wishlist nature items (10 ones)

wishlist fish and bugs (5 ones)

wishlist tools, balloons and other stuff (34 items)

Total: 647 items🥶

Let me know when you can❤️

Here I am🥺 despite having a furniture catalog of around 800 items, I still needed so many, so I decided to make a list with only the ones I absolutely want! I did a lot better with the clothes, just missing the DLC items! I don't know if you have everything I put in the lists, let me know if it's okay for you to trade that many items! (obviously we organize ourselves according to your availability without any hurry). If you agree on everything, I'll wait for an estimate of the total bells❤️ I know my bells are not enough so I will take some time to accumulate enough 😊 (just be active on the forum and I will do it quickly😊).

wishlist music (8 items)

How about this, I'll get you everything on this list for 600 TBT bells? c:

We can do small increments at first, if you'd rather get everything asap!

How about this, I'll get you everything on this list for 600 TBT bells? c:

We can do small increments at first, if you'd rather get everything asap!
You are my savior!😭🥰❣️Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Of course we divide everything into small trades💪 also because I have to do some cleaning in the town to accommodate all this new stuff lolol
Feel free to split the order into as many parts as you like and trade at any time❤️
By the way I'm in no hurry to receive everything immediately, in fact for now I'll try to accumulate as many bells as possible❤️

wishlist music (8 items)

Hello! I have

All wallpaper + flooring, all artwork, all music, and all clothing, accessories, and shoes ready for you! Please let me know when you're ready to trade c:

Hello! I have

All wallpaper + flooring, all artwork, all music, and all clothing, accessories, and shoes ready for you! Please let me know when you're ready to trade c:
Hii🥰 here it's five in the morning, I stayed up to clean the whole town and the inventory, it seemed like a feat!
From tomorrow I can start trading❤️let me know when you're available and I'll be ready☺️ (we should be six hours apart, but it's fine for me to wake up early in the morning if it's convenient for you to trade in the evening!)

Hii🥰 here it's five in the morning, I stayed up to clean the whole town and the inventory, it seemed like a feat!
From tomorrow I can start trading❤️let me know when you're available and I'll be ready☺️ (we should be six hours apart, but it's fine for me to wake up early in the morning if it's convenient for you to trade in the evening!)
Okay! I'm available whenever!

Back