• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★☆~Mewms Chibi Shop~!☆★ Slots Open! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

all done with Jint's request~!
amber_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xgr6k.png

#I totally forgot to update op with slots XD
Also I'll be picking another request when I'm sure I have time to do a request this week~ I have babysitting on Wednesday and some other stuff on Thursday so I don't want to long of a delay in between requests~

Last edited:

Also I'll be picking another request when I'm sure I have time to do a request this week~ I have babysitting on Wednesday and some other stuff on Thursday so I don't want to long of a delay in between requests~

HOHOHOHOHO omigod that is GORGEOUS <33 i love your coloring style :DD

HOHOHOHOHO omigod that is GORGEOUS <33 i love your coloring style :DD

SEMPAI OH MY GOD Σ(・□・;)
H-h-hey I d-didn't expect y-y-ou here hahahhahahahaaa
*hides away shrine dedicated to ardrey*
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Oh my god i understand the ref thing so hard XD when i don't have it a slot will open at a shop I like and then I'm sitting here trying to crapilly explain my traditional art of my oc ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oww it's so cute!!! great job mewms
IM SORRY MY ART HAS HURT YOU (=゚ω゚)ノ
thank you very much~!

oh my gOSH SHE'S SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AAAAAAAAA
CRIES I kinda had a mini heart attack she's so pretty uuuuu I love how you drew the hair!! <33333
Sending the tbt over rn!! Thank you so much for drawing Amber aaaaaaaa >->o

oh my gOSH SHE'S SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AAAAAAAAA
CRIES I kinda had a mini heart attack she's so pretty uuuuu I love how you drew the hair!! <33333
Sending the tbt over rn!! Thank you so much for drawing Amber aaaaaaaa >->o
WAH DON't HAvE A HEART ATTACK PLEASE ( ?Д`)y━・~~
Meeeeeeep~
bl.gif

#your giving me all the dokis ;u;
Thank you very much for ordering~!!!! I'm very happy you like it~!!!!

what is it with this ridiculous amount of cuteness?!?!?!?
GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLLL AHHHH
//kidnaps mew-sensei heheh

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800 tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info: can you please do a kemonomimi of my cat please~~ feel free to design the clothes that she's wearing and her hairstyle however you see fit; as long as you can tell that she is based on the cat, it's good enough; if you can draw her holding a cat (that looks like the cat itself), that would be much appreciated~~ thank you for your consideration
Character/s refs: CLICK MEH

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000BTB!!
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)
Character/s refs: I'ts the rl me, i always smile, i'm dreamy and uhh idk what to say more ^3^: here's a ref:
, could you draw me with this? :3

An update: An art ref, KainAronoele made it:3:
KainAronoele@TBT -White.jpg

EDIT: Other new ref! :) Aeryka made it!
Aeryka2@TBT.jpg

Last edited:
what is it with this ridiculous amount of cuteness?!?!?!?
GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLLL AHHHH
//kidnaps mew-sensei heheh
#excuse you Σ(・□・;)
Why you gotta be kidnapping your sensei like that bro XD
Ahhhh~ thank youuuuuu~
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800 tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info: can you please do a kemonomimi of my cat please~~ feel free to design the clothes that she's wearing and her hairstyle however you see fit; as long as you can tell that she is based on the cat, it's good enough; if you can draw her holding a cat (that looks like the cat itself), that would be much appreciated~~ thank you for your consideration
Character/s refs: CLICK MEH
Thank you for your offer!!!(>人<;)
An update: An art ref, KainAronoele made it:3:

Awesome, thank you~

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 500tbt (If you want more just ask but your arts is so cute!)
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!) She's very caring, and loves to look after herself/others.
she's very bubbly.
Character/s refs:
mayoral.jpg

i tried to resist but couldn't, your art is so cute and detailed XD

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 550 TBT
Character/s you want drawn Info: all information should be on the ref sheet, but if you need more info let me know ^^
Character/s refs: [x]

Last edited:
Oh my god I can't decide ;u; I love everyone's charcters very much!!!
If I didn't pick your offer this time there is a very high chance I will pick it next time I have time to draw (which is very often considering I don't travel or do much in the summer. My job and lessons are only on Wednesdays so that will be the only day I'll be MIA~ thank you everyone for ordering and please don't be sad if I didn't accept your offer this time around. This time I wanted to pick a somewhat simplistic design for a single character so I can finish by tommorow~ I will have more time for more charcters after Thursday.
So for now the first slot goes to. . .

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 500tbt (If you want more just ask but your arts is so cute!)
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!) She's very caring, and loves to look after herself/others.
she's very bubbly.
Character/s refs:
Pink Dreams~!
Thank you everyone again 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

All done~ sorry for the wait! My computer kept crashing ;u;
green_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xukk5.png

Okiedokie, i think I'll pick another request to do soon (>人<;) i should be able to get one done by tommorow~

Back