Shop ★☆~Mewms Chibi Shop~!☆★ Slots Open! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

all done with Jint's request~!
amber_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xgr6k.png

#I totally forgot to update op with slots XD
Also I'll be picking another request when I'm sure I have time to do a request this week~ I have babysitting on Wednesday and some other stuff on Thursday so I don't want to long of a delay in between requests~

Last edited:

Also I'll be picking another request when I'm sure I have time to do a request this week~ I have babysitting on Wednesday and some other stuff on Thursday so I don't want to long of a delay in between requests~

HOHOHOHOHO omigod that is GORGEOUS <33 i love your coloring style :DD

HOHOHOHOHO omigod that is GORGEOUS <33 i love your coloring style :DD

SEMPAI OH MY GOD Σ(・□・;)
H-h-hey I d-didn't expect y-y-ou here hahahhahahahaaa
*hides away shrine dedicated to ardrey*
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Oh my god i understand the ref thing so hard XD when i don't have it a slot will open at a shop I like and then I'm sitting here trying to crapilly explain my traditional art of my oc ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oww it's so cute!!! great job mewms
IM SORRY MY ART HAS HURT YOU (=゚ω゚)ノ
thank you very much~!

oh my gOSH SHE'S SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AAAAAAAAA
CRIES I kinda had a mini heart attack she's so pretty uuuuu I love how you drew the hair!! <33333
Sending the tbt over rn!! Thank you so much for drawing Amber aaaaaaaa >->o

oh my gOSH SHE'S SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AAAAAAAAA
CRIES I kinda had a mini heart attack she's so pretty uuuuu I love how you drew the hair!! <33333
Sending the tbt over rn!! Thank you so much for drawing Amber aaaaaaaa >->o
WAH DON't HAvE A HEART ATTACK PLEASE ( ?Д`)y━・~~
Meeeeeeep~
bl.gif

#your giving me all the dokis ;u;
Thank you very much for ordering~!!!! I'm very happy you like it~!!!!

what is it with this ridiculous amount of cuteness?!?!?!?
GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLLL AHHHH
//kidnaps mew-sensei heheh

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800 tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info: can you please do a kemonomimi of my cat please~~ feel free to design the clothes that she's wearing and her hairstyle however you see fit; as long as you can tell that she is based on the cat, it's good enough; if you can draw her holding a cat (that looks like the cat itself), that would be much appreciated~~ thank you for your consideration
Character/s refs: CLICK MEH

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000BTB!!
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)
Character/s refs: I'ts the rl me, i always smile, i'm dreamy and uhh idk what to say more ^3^: here's a ref:
, could you draw me with this? :3

An update: An art ref, KainAronoele made it:3:
KainAronoele@TBT -White.jpg

EDIT: Other new ref! :) Aeryka made it!
Aeryka2@TBT.jpg

Last edited:
what is it with this ridiculous amount of cuteness?!?!?!?
GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLLL AHHHH
//kidnaps mew-sensei heheh
#excuse you Σ(・□・;)
Why you gotta be kidnapping your sensei like that bro XD
Ahhhh~ thank youuuuuu~
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800 tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info: can you please do a kemonomimi of my cat please~~ feel free to design the clothes that she's wearing and her hairstyle however you see fit; as long as you can tell that she is based on the cat, it's good enough; if you can draw her holding a cat (that looks like the cat itself), that would be much appreciated~~ thank you for your consideration
Character/s refs: CLICK MEH
Thank you for your offer!!!(>人<;)
An update: An art ref, KainAronoele made it:3:

Awesome, thank you~

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 500tbt (If you want more just ask but your arts is so cute!)
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!) She's very caring, and loves to look after herself/others.
she's very bubbly.
Character/s refs:
mayoral.jpg

i tried to resist but couldn't, your art is so cute and detailed XD

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 550 TBT
Character/s you want drawn Info: all information should be on the ref sheet, but if you need more info let me know ^^
Character/s refs: [x]

Last edited:
Oh my god I can't decide ;u; I love everyone's charcters very much!!!
If I didn't pick your offer this time there is a very high chance I will pick it next time I have time to draw (which is very often considering I don't travel or do much in the summer. My job and lessons are only on Wednesdays so that will be the only day I'll be MIA~ thank you everyone for ordering and please don't be sad if I didn't accept your offer this time around. This time I wanted to pick a somewhat simplistic design for a single character so I can finish by tommorow~ I will have more time for more charcters after Thursday.
So for now the first slot goes to. . .

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 500tbt (If you want more just ask but your arts is so cute!)
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!) She's very caring, and loves to look after herself/others.
she's very bubbly.
Character/s refs:
Pink Dreams~!
Thank you everyone again 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

All done~ sorry for the wait! My computer kept crashing ;u;
green_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xukk5.png

Okiedokie, i think I'll pick another request to do soon (>人<;) i should be able to get one done by tommorow~

Back