• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★☆~Mewms Chibi Shop~!☆★ Slots Open! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Can you do my OC? The ref is in the spoiler and has all the info on it :)

EDIT: It's your choice :) I can pay you with all my bells, and I can try to earn a bit more. (If you don't mind being payed late)

Last edited:
All done~ sorry for the wait! My computer kept crashing ;u;
green_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xukk5.png

Omg!! Look how beautifull! o_O <3

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 300 tbt - if thats not enough lmk! i suck at pricing aha
Character/s you want drawn Info: silly, fun, clumsy, loves autumn (^:
Character/s refs: here

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1k btb
Character/s you want drawn Info: The first ref (splatoon adopt) is sweet and playful. The last two refs are twins, Lorelei (the purple one) is nature loving and friendly but always gets blamed for what her sister (aurelia) does. Aurelia is mischievous and literally has no feelings/doesn't care for things. Also the snake on lorelei is her tail! c: they both have vine like tattoo's on their necks~
Character/s refs:
dOaEIIE.png

aOdNEQv.png

jXaThSV.png

Your art is adorable, was going to order earlier but noticed I didn't have much to offer ;u;

Ahhhhh!! Holy cow your art has improved drastically Mewm!!!
I'm gonna post an order form and hope for a slot. ^-^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000
Character/s you want drawn Info(Evelyn - shy, manipulative, mysterious, Adalia - confident, dangerous, powerful.)
Character/s refs:
Evelyn~
15783778185_1041250916_o.png

Click for Evelyn's gallery
Adalia~
17063690410_e251bbf1b7_o.png

Click for Adalia's gallery

Extra info: I hope there designs aren't too complicated for you, I'd like them to be drawn separately and now I'll hope for a slot if I'm lucky. c:

Bumping my order~ ^-^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 650 TBT
Character/s you want drawn Info: My mayor! Jerry doesn't seem much but once you know him, he's very nice and friendly. Best friends are Coco, Cole and Ruby :) Can be a bit lost at times x)
Character/s refs:
image.jpg image.jpg

Thank you! x3 have a nice day :)

(?́⌄?́๑)૭✧ re-post with updated ref sheet
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1k TBT
Character/s you want drawn info: Shy and timid. Once you get to know her, she's very quirky, caring and humourous.
Character/s refs:
gghS8fp.png

Everything is looking beautiful!!

Omg!! Look how beautifull! o_O <3
Oh stop it you twoooo ;A;
LOVE ITTT!!!

Thank you again for ordering and I'm glad you like it~! (⌒▽⌒)
Can you do my OC? The ref is in the spoiler and has all the info on it :)

EDIT: It's your choice :) I can pay you with all my bells, and I can try to earn a bit more. (If you don't mind being payed late)
If you would like to order please use the form in the op~ it's a lot easier for me and its better to have definite offer at first so there is no confusion later ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okiedokie, I'm in the mood to do another request right now so the next slot goes to. . .

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000BTB!!
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)
Character/s refs: I'ts the rl me, i always smile, i'm dreamy and uhh idk what to say more ^3^: here's a ref:
, could you draw me with this? :3
Nele~! I'll try my best to get it done as soon as possible~!

Offer:210 Tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info:
Blonde hair(Messy Protagonist style),Green eyes,pale skin,Formal Shirt(Any color),Blue Jeans,Purple and Yellow Shoes
Height:Average

Character/s refs:None(yet)

If you would like to order please use the form in the op~ it's a lot easier for me and its better to have definite offer at first so there is no confusion later ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okiedokie, I'm in the mood to do another request right now so the next slot goes to. . .

OMG!!!! Ty so much!!!! <3
here are some other refs, they could be helpfull, idk o_O:
Aeryka2@TBT - right colors.jpg
art by Aeryka
KainAronoele@TBT -White.jpg
art by KainAronoele
Zane@TBT.jpg
art by Zane

~a little question (NO NEED): can you add a little black dog who looks like a puppy labrador? if yes i'll send pics but it really doesn't need if you don't want :D (+ 500-1000BTB)

And again THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing me i'm so exited!!! You're work is amazing!!! <3 x

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see it before. My brain is horrible at seeing things sometimes :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: I can pay you what I have now, then earn some more. (EDIT: I have 102 bells in ABD)
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!) All the info is in the ref.
Character/s refs:Uhh... It's in my sig, I don't have the link to it :(

Last edited:
OMG!!!! Ty so much!!!! <3
here are some other refs, they could be helpfull, idk o_O:
View attachment 111682
art by Aeryka
View attachment 111683
art by KainAronoele
View attachment 111684
art by Zane

~a little question (NO NEED): can you add a little black dog who looks like a puppy labrador? if yes i'll send pics but it really doesn't need if you don't want :D (+ 500-1000BTB)

And again THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing me i'm so exited!!! You're work is amazing!!! <3 x
Yep I can do the dog if you want, just please send me a ref~! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ
No problem~!
lol i would request but u are flooded xD so i resume floating. yup.

I don't think I'm too flooded XD I like to have requests to choose from at the very least~ i have a lot of time on my hands so I'll be getting as many as I can done but I'm always open for new offers~
Hyper what are you a balloon? Get back down here srsly girl I'm worried about you Σ(・□・;)

done with first draft of nele's request~
2VBmtVI.png

gah, do you accept rlc by any chance? ; v ;

sadly not at the moment~ ;u; I still have to set it up if I do~
Great, could you maybe tell me about how much you'd charge for it?
Or do I have to offer you what I could pay? Haha I suck at pricing

ahhh I suck at prices too XD
I usually go for requests offering 500-1000 tbt for a single chibi so around 1000 tbt I guess? I really suck at attempting to price my art, that's why I usually ask for people to offer instead XD

Back