• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Metal Gear Solid

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Ah, one of the best game series I've played, and I'm not kidding. Metal Gear Solid has to be one of my favorite shooter games and you want to know why? Most of it isn't even a shooter game, it relies on stealth, which is an awesome twist to the shooter games at the time, so I want to hear your opinions on this gamehttp://www.youtube.com/v/HXjemQ7p4EI&feature=related&autoplay=1

By the way, the song playing is the main theme of it, as if that wasn't epic enough :) .

I love metel gear, I don't play it, but I always watch my bro play it (I got slow reflexes XD )
the story line is funny yet serious, It just so unique in a awesome way

I've only played 4, but after playing that, I'll have to play the first 3 plus Portable Ops and the two new ones.

Tom said:
I've only played 4, but after playing that, I'll have to play the first 3 plus Portable Ops and the two new ones.
I know MGS was released on the PSN Shop for around 15 bucks I think.

Nikoking said:
Tom said:
I know MGS was released on the PSN Shop for around 15 bucks I think.
Yeah, I was thinking about getting it when I could add some more money to my account. I think I'm $14.15 short.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Snake is the bad guy, Ocelot and Big Boss are the good guys. Nanomachines are the cause of everything, and everyone else is unimportant.</div>

Wanna know what's better than playing Metal Gear Solid?
Playing Metal Gear Solid without trying to stealth.
Muahahahaha!

TravisTouchdown said:
Wanna know what's better than playing Metal Gear Solid?
Playing Metal Gear Solid without trying to stealth.
Muahahahaha!
Achievement Earned: LEEROY JENKINS

Back