• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Mary's Marketplace (updated regularly) (open)

can i get the cardboard bed recipe, wooden full-length mirror, recycled can thumb piano, potted ivy, mum wreath, and basket pack for 60 tbt?

Last edited:
can i get the cardboard bed recipe, wooden full-length mirror, recycled can thumb piano, potted ivy, mum wreath, and basket pack for 60 tbt?
I just checked and I don't have enough mums atm, but I can do everything else! Sorry about that, that's my bad.

Can I get 3 garden benchs 10k each?
Yup, can do. Will send you a code once they're ready.
Yes I am!
Sent you a dodo code :)

how many lillies do you have in each color? also how much? :)
I have a ton of each color right now, since they're my native, am not looking for a lot for them - How much seems fair to you? :)

hi! would like some lilies seeds - red, white and yellow. 10 each? i would also like the giant clams (10), iron nuggets stack and 2x gold nuggets please. how much do you want for them in IGB?

Last edited:
Can I have 5 of each color for 10k igb? Let me know if it’s too low i’m not good with pricing ^^;

hi! would like some lilies seeds - red, white and yellow. 10 each? i would also like the giant clams (10), iron nuggets stack and 2x gold nuggets please. how much do you want for them in IGB?
Hey, I actually am selling whole lilies rather than seeds, but if that's ok, I'd be happy to trade :) I'm not sure, how much seems fair to you? :)
Can I have 5 of each color for 10k igb? Let me know if it’s too low i’m not good with pricing ^^;
Yup, can do. We'll have to add each other as best friends and I can deliver the lilies, will pm you with FC :)
30 tbt for your 3 diy recipes?
I sold the cardboard bed but can get you the other two for 20 if that works.

Hey, I actually am selling whole lilies rather than seeds, but if that's ok, I'd be happy to trade :) I'm not sure, how much seems fair to you? :)

yes the whole lilies are ok. how about 110K IGB for all? if that's low, please lmk.

EDIT: double quoted

Last edited:
Hello! May I buy all your stone for 30k?

Sure thing, I'll pm you as soon as I'm done with other trades :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm on. if you can pm me a dodo code, i'll drop off the bells.

Ok, think we'll need to be best friends for you to dig up the lilies so I'll pm you my fc :)

Sure! I'll send that now, and I'm free to meet up whenever :)
Okie! I'll send you a dodo code as soon as I'm done trading :)

Last edited:
Back