• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Mary's Marketplace (updated regularly) (open)

can i get the cardboard bed recipe, wooden full-length mirror, recycled can thumb piano, potted ivy, mum wreath, and basket pack for 60 tbt?

Last edited:
can i get the cardboard bed recipe, wooden full-length mirror, recycled can thumb piano, potted ivy, mum wreath, and basket pack for 60 tbt?
I just checked and I don't have enough mums atm, but I can do everything else! Sorry about that, that's my bad.

Can I get 3 garden benchs 10k each?
Yup, can do. Will send you a code once they're ready.
Yes I am!
Sent you a dodo code :)

how many lillies do you have in each color? also how much? :)
I have a ton of each color right now, since they're my native, am not looking for a lot for them - How much seems fair to you? :)

hi! would like some lilies seeds - red, white and yellow. 10 each? i would also like the giant clams (10), iron nuggets stack and 2x gold nuggets please. how much do you want for them in IGB?

Last edited:
Can I have 5 of each color for 10k igb? Let me know if it’s too low i’m not good with pricing ^^;

hi! would like some lilies seeds - red, white and yellow. 10 each? i would also like the giant clams (10), iron nuggets stack and 2x gold nuggets please. how much do you want for them in IGB?
Hey, I actually am selling whole lilies rather than seeds, but if that's ok, I'd be happy to trade :) I'm not sure, how much seems fair to you? :)
Can I have 5 of each color for 10k igb? Let me know if it’s too low i’m not good with pricing ^^;
Yup, can do. We'll have to add each other as best friends and I can deliver the lilies, will pm you with FC :)
30 tbt for your 3 diy recipes?
I sold the cardboard bed but can get you the other two for 20 if that works.

Hey, I actually am selling whole lilies rather than seeds, but if that's ok, I'd be happy to trade :) I'm not sure, how much seems fair to you? :)

yes the whole lilies are ok. how about 110K IGB for all? if that's low, please lmk.

EDIT: double quoted

Last edited:
Hello! May I buy all your stone for 30k?

Sure thing, I'll pm you as soon as I'm done with other trades :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm on. if you can pm me a dodo code, i'll drop off the bells.

Ok, think we'll need to be best friends for you to dig up the lilies so I'll pm you my fc :)

Sure! I'll send that now, and I'm free to meet up whenever :)
Okie! I'll send you a dodo code as soon as I'm done trading :)

Last edited:
Back