• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Mary's Marketplace (updated regularly) (open)

Ok, think we'll need to be best friends for you to dig up the lilies so I'll pm you my fc :)

do you want to come over to my island then? i think you can plant them without being best friends.

Can I get:

Recipes:
Green-leaf pile
Steamer-basket set

Craftables:
Bamboo doll
Bamboo-grove wall
Bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo-shoot lamp
Bamboo wall decoration
Basket pack
Cardboard chair
Decoy Duck
Frying pan
Garden bench
Iron wall lamp
Key holder
Light bamboo rug
Log bench
Log table
Log wall-mounted clock
Ocarina
Old-fashioned washtub
Pan Flute
Pot
Potted Ivy
Raccoon figurine
Ringtoss
Rocking Chair
Stone stool
Succulent plant
Tire stack
Tire toy

Along with 10 of each normal lily?

This will be more than one trip for sure - I'd like to pay in IGB but make me an offer!
Also, do I need to provide the materials for the craftables? I can pay more if it is possible that you supply the materials - let me know!
Thanks!

Hi! How much fish bait do you have available? This Stringfish is a menace on my soul :)

Last edited:
i pm'd you my dodo code. :)

Can I get:

Recipes:
Green-leaf pile
Steamer-basket set

Craftables:
Bamboo doll
Bamboo-grove wall
Bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo-shoot lamp
Bamboo wall decoration
Basket pack
Cardboard chair
Decoy Duck
Frying pan
Garden bench
Iron wall lamp
Key holder
Light bamboo rug
Log bench
Log table
Log wall-mounted clock
Ocarina
Old-fashioned washtub
Pan Flute
Pot
Potted Ivy
Raccoon figurine
Ringtoss
Rocking Chair
Stone stool
Succulent plant
Tire stack
Tire toy

Along with 10 of each normal lily?

This will be more than one trip for sure - I'd like to pay in IGB but make me an offer!
Also, do I need to provide the materials for the craftables? I can pay more if it is possible that you supply the materials - let me know!
Thanks!

Wow, that's a big list! I can do it, but it'll take a bit since I might have to gather some more materials. I supply them, and am unsure what a fair amount would be to ask for - what seems fair to you? I also just sold the recipes, so won't be able to provide those.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! How much fish bait do you have available? This Stringfish is a menace on my soul :)

I actually just sold my fish bait, I'm sorry : ( I feel you on that, I'm still trying for one myself and having no luck!

Gonna close for the night, will be online for a little to take care of existing orders :)

Last edited:
Hi Mary! by any chance you have in your catalogue the dress Kabuki actor yukata? I will pay 50TBT for any of them.

How much for the automatic washer? I suck at the TBT conversion lol

Could I get 2x Garden Bench’s please? I can provide materials and TBT or IGBs. (Btw, I’m going to bed now so I’ll reply back in the morning)

Could I get 2x Garden Bench’s please? I can provide materials and TBT or IGBs. (Btw, I’m going to bed now so I’ll reply back in the morning)
Yep, just message me whenever you're up tomorrow and we can set up a time :) thank you!

Back