• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marshal Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setosu

Daiyokai
Bells
Switch
0310-6782-3628
Feedback
100% (7) +
Marshal has decided to move on from my island to find his next greatest business idea.
He was found via the mystery islands and will be leaving naturally, I'll post the pictures below as proof of this.
I would prefer offers of NMT please and will only be taking offers that are posted in this thread, will not respond to PM offers.
In a short while I will be leaving for work so I will leave this auction going until 7PM PST, but I will occasionally be checking it from work and will close it out if someone offers the buy out. Please have a plot ready for him by the time mentioned above if not already done.

Buy Out Price: 100 NMT
EVpw50KU0AEGDx-.jpg
EVpw50QUwAED3Lf.jpg

I'm in England so it will end when I'm asleep haha but if I will I will have him 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back