Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (142) +
My friends are giving me my dreamies, like lolly, Benjamin and Walker, I need to say bye to a few villagers. Marcel, although he's lovely, reminds me a lot of walker, so he wouldn't be missed as much. Lucha, I hate, and will be glad when he's gone. As for the other villagers, I don't know. I mean, purrl, Mitzi, kidcat, goldie and Daisy are my main keepers, but then bob ( ;( ), felicity ( :( ) and butch ( ;( ) would have to leave. So basically idk. For now though, it's marcel and Lucha.
This is NOT a first come first serve, but rather a raffle, I'm cycling, so the raffle will be drawn when they ping me. If you would like to put a reservation down for the 3 I mentioned (I would love bob to go to a brilliant home, as he is one of my dreamies, but these ones beat him by a smidge, same goes for butch and felicity) but they may just go to friends
EDIT:
Priority can automatically take animals to be theirs (or choose who they want to have it) Priority: LadyScion. Brightblueberry333
Bob and felicity are now up!

Last edited:
Lolly.
Possibly the cutest cat ever.
Come to my town Lolly.

Join Us~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I love your goodbye.
I do the same thing >.<
Its sad when they go.. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.s - I agree.
Lucha.
Ughh...
Just. Get out of town Lucha.
No one likes you. >.>

Sorry, but they are the ones I am getting, the ones up for trade are felicity, bob, marcel, Lucha and butch

Haha thats okay. :D
Congrats on getting them! <3

And I hope someone gets lil' ol' Bob and treats him good and stuff!
Hes funny whenever I meet him in other peoples towns lol

Hi, I'd love to take Lucha off your hands. However, I do not have room until 11/19 when Lyman moves out. I could TT 12-hours only. Would it be possible for me to get him after 11/19? Thanks

Last edited:
I will try my best, but considering I'm cycling, this may be hard. If Lucha is the next to move, I'm sorry, but I can't. If he takes a while to move, it depends on your timezone. I'm GMT, and I will be on this from 4 pm to 10 pm, (school).

Aw! I'd love to get Marcel! It's the dog with face paint right?! I saw him and really want him for my town!

Unless someone else replies, he's yours when he decides to move (yes it is that dog :3)

I love Marcel!!!! Lol he's awesome looking! Hoping Lolly works with me again today...

Good luck! Hope you get him...he's an awesome looking dog!
But..Will he move? (I can't get Skye or Whitney to move, I don't want Whitney moving since she's been in my town since I got the game- She was the first villager to move in and I was ecstatic because it was a wolf.)

Blueskittlewolf, he should move pretty soon, I'm kind to him, and normally that makes them move quicker (weird huh?), I'll wait for you if he moves when you're offline (well decides to), I just really want him to go to a good home :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Butch is out of the running unless I somehow get ankha from a cycling thread (I missed Benjamin). In other words, not up for grabs

Last edited:
Blueskittlewolf, he should move pretty soon, I'm kind to him, and normally that makes them move quicker (weird huh?), I'll wait for you if he moves when you're offline (well decides to), I just really want him to go to a good home :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Butch is out of the running unless I somehow get ankha from a cycling thread (I missed Benjamin). In other words, not up for grabs
I have a lot of time right now, I should go make some space! (Cookie moved in...Who do I have left to move..? Peck, Fauna and Lopez..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back