• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mannequin Outfits

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Soooo FINALLY got my first Mannequin in New Leaf...

Now I need a cool outfit to put on it ^_^

What do you guys have on yours? Screenshots?

If anyone wants to trade a cool complete outfit then please let me know.
Clothes are the one thing I never buy in the game >.<

Thanks.

The coolest one is obviously Link xD
Nintendo has him on display in their Dream Town...

I did my Fav outfit. A bb jacket QR code, dry denim pants, pink sneakers, thick glasses and a beret :D

I usually swap mine out between three outfits, since I put on them what I wear the most.

That's typically one of my three Ace Attorney cosplays.

Manfred Von Karma
ManfredMannekin_zpsad6788c7.jpg

Kristoph Gavin
KristophMannekin_zpsde4bebed.jpg

Or the Godot outfit that I'm wearing in both pictures.

If I get a third, I'm putting my werewolf costume on it once I get the Werewolf Hood.

One has Link's outfit, another has Samus', and the third one is covered in random clothes I was too lazy to put in my locker, even though the mannequin is positioned about two tiles away from my closet, haha.

I usually swap mine out between three outfits, since I put on them what I wear the most.

That's typically one of my three Ace Attorney cosplays.

Manfred Von Karma

Kristoph Gavin

Or the Godot outfit that I'm wearing in both pictures.

If I get a third, I'm putting my werewolf costume on it once I get the Werewolf Hood.

I love your style :O Look at your house! Looks amazing...
Makes mine look poo lol.

I was thinking about doing the Cat/Bear/Frog Caps on mine lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

One has Link's outfit, another has Samus', and the third one is covered in random clothes I was too lazy to put in my locker, even though the mannequin is positioned about two tiles away from my closet, haha.

Haha xD aww.
Sounds awesome. Whats the better one? Link or Samus?

mine has outfits i wear
except i put qr codes on them, whenever i save and quit and come back theyre gone
???????????

Is that supposed to happen?
I havent even put anything on mine yet XD
idk its been doing that lately, and i dont delete the qr code or anything
i dont think its suppose to happen?? but thats a shame because now they look weird with socks and shoes but no dress

mine has outfits i wear
except i put qr codes on them, whenever i save and quit and come back theyre gone
???????????

Yeah this happens to me whenever I do the Dream Suite. I think it's just something to do with how the data is saved.

Haha xD aww.
Sounds awesome. Whats the better one? Link or Samus?
Here's a picture:
9oWCezi.jpg

Neither of them really fit into my room, and they're mostly for storage purposes, but I prefer the Samus outfit since having Link's ears just stick out like that weird me out a bit, haha.

Here's a picture:
9oWCezi.jpg

Neither of them really fit into my room, and they're mostly for storage purposes, but I prefer the Samus outfit since having Link's ears just stick out like that weird me out a bit, haha.

Haha xD Thats cool!!

I have a Modern-wood room too except I had them changed to Diamonds at retail, looks sweet!

One is a rainbow fab outfit, one is gonna be a chef for my kitchen, one is going to be a DJ, and the other is going in the museum decked out in Nintendo clothes.

I don't have any of the Mannequins yet, but I plan on displaying my custom patterns on them. I'll put em down in my basement in my pattern work room! :3

I've a full frog costume with a leaf in it's mouth ~ with my froggy chairs.
Full Jester costume in my kiddie room.
And a fireman outfit with the captains hat because it matches. in my bedroom Which I move around a lot because my rooms keep hitting the 48 item limit.

Back