• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

Okay, a more serious post:

This post of Justin's makes me feel uneasy. Implies to me that lynching Cory might have something to do with his win condition. But at the same time I know he just likes joking about - especially when it comes to Cory. :confused:

C r y s t a l - full of baloney IMO. So far she has:

• Claimed killing Crazy-Gamer fulfils her win condition
  • Claimed there are consequences for the last few people to vote them. Didn?t state this til after Farobi brought it up.
  • Claimed they win once they're lynched.
  • Ignored ITYW asking for role.

I kind of want to take the risk on C r y s t a l and vote her over Cory. These points can't all be true. If the second one is true, I'd have thought it would only effect the final person to vote for her: not several. I also find it weird this was only mentioned once Farobi said we should lynch her. She also claimed that if we lynch her she wins, following up with calling us all "losers". Seems... over-confident, right? I feel like she was just trying to save her own ass with this comment.

* "forced" is a better suited word than over-confident, now that I think about it.

I really think that we should no lynch, it means that we don't accidentally let someone win. I feel that Jubs needs Cory to die to win, and that he had a lucky pick of player.

I really think that we should no lynch, it means that we don't accidentally let someone win. I feel that Jubs needs Cory to die to win, and that he had a lucky pick of player.
Maybe your win condition is to No Lynch. :lemon:

I'll probably move off of Cory, and vote for someone that doesn't have to do with a win condition.

Capella, why are you voting Natty? Natty, are you revenge voting Cap?

Maybe your win condition is to No Lynch. :lemon:

I'll probably move off of Cory, and vote for someone that doesn't have to do with a win condition.

No it's not. We are never going to know who to vote for though because of the win conditions.

Tbh anything can be anyone's win condition we talking make sure to talk with caution.

##VOTE: No Lynch

I'm using it as a placeholder, because I might be asleep when majority is reached.

##VOTE: No Lynch

I'm using it as a placeholder, because I might be asleep when majority is reached.
There's no majority in this game. Lynching isn't even required.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*voting isn't required

What happens if we never lynch or kill anyone and the game continues for eternity? Maybe we should all make a pack and try to make the longest mafia game in the history of the world.

Back