• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

I'll do one a few weeks later

tumblr_mwy0liLsW51qh0zddo1_500.gif

can you handle it =u=

Maybe a few months? When I'm better at mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I thought of hosting is make text and send out role pms

Here is a list of things that go into hosting a game:
  • Choosing a set-up.
  • Making sure your roles are balanced
  • Preparing your flavor text, if you have it.
  • You may not be playing, but you have to read each post to answer host-questions.
  • If your game is no PM, you have to be in the IRC to make sure there aren't any discussions.
  • You have to keep up with all your QuickTopics, answering any host questions.
  • You have to make sure your inbox has plenty of extra space at all times.
  • If you have coaches, this adds to the work. You have to make sure that the coaches and trainees are compatible, you have to definitely keep up with their QuickTopics to make sure the host isn't all too
  • You absolutely have to update the first post.
  • Chances are, you'll spend an hour to an hour and a half each day and night maintaining all of this, depending on your game size.

I'm not trying to discourage people from hosting but I honestly think that people don't entirely know how much work goes into it.

plz read

Cheers to Waffles for helping me win. :)

Thanks for not giving creepy doll to me :)
If Farobi didn't send a kill action on MissNiamh and didn't say SCHOOL I could have one 3 place I think. Lol Jer so funny nice one

Back