• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

Wait, you want her XD? Awman why didn't you say so! Okay I'll add you right away. and open my gates.

It actually isnt for me... It for a friend named annie... Is that okay? If not you can void her :(

Oh! That's fine I just wanted someone to take her if she was a person's dreamie! That's totally fine.

I don't mind waiting (Need to fix my new ds problem anyway XD)

(switching games got annoying so I got a new ds for my main town.)

I believe she's a tier 2. So a little tip would be nice. But you don't have to pay millions haa. And sure. If the list gets too long again I might panic and curl up for a few days and just stare at my ds for a few days.

I would be glad to pay 5mil for her, since she's a dreamie and that's what I've been offering for them o:
If it's a bother though it's okay ;7; thank you so much<33!

I would be glad to pay 5mil for her, since she's a dreamie and that's what I've been offering for them o:
If it's a bother though it's okay ;7; thank you so much<33!

Not a bother since you didn't reserve 3 villagers all at once >.<

Can you remove all my reservations? I've gotten all of my dreamies^^~

Back