• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

Wait, you want her XD? Awman why didn't you say so! Okay I'll add you right away. and open my gates.

It actually isnt for me... It for a friend named annie... Is that okay? If not you can void her :(

Oh! That's fine I just wanted someone to take her if she was a person's dreamie! That's totally fine.

shes gettin ready asap. might be 10 min is that okay? If you need to keep going I understand

I don't mind waiting (Need to fix my new ds problem anyway XD)

(switching games got annoying so I got a new ds for my main town.)

I believe she's a tier 2. So a little tip would be nice. But you don't have to pay millions haa. And sure. If the list gets too long again I might panic and curl up for a few days and just stare at my ds for a few days.

I would be glad to pay 5mil for her, since she's a dreamie and that's what I've been offering for them o:
If it's a bother though it's okay ;7; thank you so much<33!

I would be glad to pay 5mil for her, since she's a dreamie and that's what I've been offering for them o:
If it's a bother though it's okay ;7; thank you so much<33!

Not a bother since you didn't reserve 3 villagers all at once >.<

Can you remove all my reservations? I've gotten all of my dreamies^^~

Back