• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Made my HHD Challenge after a movie

pika62221

Bells
There's a tiny bit of a spoiler about Zootopia, you don't want to read if you don't want to know (assuming you also haven't seen any trailer too), I based this month's challenge after the sloth scene in Zootopia. I purposely waited until it was released in Japan, and because I'm using a Japanese 3DS, it just felt right. I figured this was also the most hilarious scene in the movie, and would be the easiest to replicate. Come on, doesn't Leif just remind you of Flash, Redd of Nick, and Bonbon (somewhat) of Judy? 0096-5705-126 if you want to see it yourself, but here's a picture I took for the challenge.
sloth.jpg

Nice, sounds like a cool things to do with more sets an characters. Although I did base some of my things around a documentary that most probably don't know of unless you've seen Concerning Violence :p

Back