Lowest Test/Quiz Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to, but the only thing that is appearing in my head is that I'm stupid, everyone hates me, and that I deserve pain.

Yes, I'm serious. If I wasn't there wouldn't be a flame war happening right now.

If this was a real war, I'd be dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

Then just get off the computer then. Amissapanda is right, you should just go take a break, visit another site, and just clear your brain, running a half mile is irrelevant to this as well. Get back up tomorrow and see how you feel. Nobody is forcing you to go on this site and do this, I don't mean to sound rude but you are having an issue with this feeling of worthlessness, as it looks like to me.

Last edited:
About 40, maybe 50% on a math test. Surprised new that I don't need to study for anything else but math (maybe it has something to do with not having any passion for that accursed subject)

Dude, please go get a therapist. The way you talk about yourself really doesn't sound good to me. Maybe take a nap or something, whatever will help you get your mind off things. This thread should really be locked.

Well I wouldn't have said that to myself if people never told me to shut up and get over it.

in that case you're going to have a rough time in the future if that's what you say about yourself when told to get over something

Pretty sure no one said that...

Back on topic, though, I generally get Cs but I tend to get 16 on math. I hate math.

I'm gonna echo Amissapanda here. Take a step back, give yourself a moment to clear your head. A bad day can only get worse the more you get wrapped up in your own negative thoughts.

In the meantime, I'm gonna close this thread for a bit, give everything a chance to cool off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back