Lowest Test/Quiz Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? That's THE EXACT SAME TING THAT HAPPENED TO ME. nobody cares of i'm sad. It's just a matter of time before somebody says that I'm worthless...
I'm sorry if this sounds like I have "high standards", but my lowest grade was a C+, which was probably a 75. I wasn't very happy with it, but literally nobody in the class got anything above a B on that assignment. It was a science paper in the 5th grade, by the way.

See? That's THE EXACT SAME TING THAT HAPPENED TO ME. nobody cares of i'm sad. It's just a matter of time before somebody says that I'm worthless...

hun just love yourself and don't care what people say. Nobody cares if you're sad? well even if that is true, just care about yourself and you'll be A-ok.

Edit: I got a 0 once :'/ sorry didn't wanna derail thread/go OT so lemme just put this here.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if anyone else has high expectations for themselves, but just me. I deserve pain for being eager to see if I got a good score, in which I didn't.

That's what people have been calling me. A troll, and idiot and a stupid little kid, which I guess I am because having high expectations is totally wrong and everything I do is a good reason to insult me.

That's what people have been calling me. A troll, and idiot and a stupid little kid, which I guess I am because having high expectations is totally wrong and everything I do is a good reason to insult me.
Look, nobody has been insulting you. I don't know where you are getting this from, but most of this is just coming from yourself.

This is what I meant by people taking things too personally. You might want to step out for awhile and get away from your computer if this is bothering you that much.

Different things insult people. I wasn't even sad at the moment when I said I got the 75% last year. I just don't understand. Why does my life have to be filled with excruciating pain?

I can't tell if you're actually serious or not, so...

Attachments

• worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg
    worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54
If it was, then how come I'm not in a mental asylum? I can't stress enough that anyone can feel how they want. I speak to defend.

When you blatantly say getting a 75 is a bad grade, you do realize you aren't only insulting yourself, right? I got a 77 on my Algebra final last year. I worked as hard as I could to get the grade. Try seeing it from my perspective, do you think it feels good for me to hear that a C is a horrible grade? :/

What I'm trying to say is, don't act like getting C is the end of the world. If you had posted you are disappointed in yourself, that you haven't gotten one before, and left it at that, I doubt that this would be happening right now.

Last edited:
If it was, then how come I'm not in a mental asylum? I can't stress enough that anyone can feel how they want. I speak to defend.

Honestly, what you seem to be doing is making this thread about you and your hurt feelings. That's why I suggested that you might want to step away for awhile and clear your head. Relax. Read a book. Watch some TV. Go for a walk. Anything like that.

This is what I meant by people taking things too personally. You might want to step out for awhile and get away from your computer if this is bothering you that much.

I am trying to, but the only thing that is appearing in my head is that I'm stupid, everyone hates me, and that I deserve pain.

I can't tell if you're actually serious or not, so...

Yes, I'm serious. If I wasn't there wouldn't be a flame war happening right now.

If this was a real war, I'd be dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

Dude, please go get a therapist. The way you talk about yourself really doesn't sound good to me. Maybe take a nap or something, whatever will help you get your mind off things. This thread should really be locked.

I am trying to, but the only thing that is appearing in my head is that I'm stupid, everyone hates me, and that I deserve pain.

Yes, I'm serious. If I wasn't there wouldn't be a flame war happening right now.

If this was a real war, I'd be dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That got me, holy ****, I laughed. A++for commitment to this.

I agree tho, if you are 100% serious, take a walk, log off, pet an animal

play animal crossing

Well your should probably take a breather here, since it seems like you're taking the lot of this far too personally than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back