Shop Low-Price Signatures | Little Shop of Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I took so long but I wanted to find the sprites of my villagers. Okay, I think I have everything now...

I'd like pics of my town for the backgrounds. You can choose any from here: Cutetown Follies. The only one I'd like to request be in there is the pic with the double rainbows.

For the font I'd like your ACNL Font, please. As for text I'd like "Mayor Val, Cutetown", my FC (side bar), the live time (I think I have everything set correctly for that... I hope) and the phrase "Everything has cuteness, but not everyone sees it."

I found 2 sets of sprites. One set has the standard villagers and one has special villagers. Here's where both sets can be found:
ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli). (Actually I just realized that the second set link has a link to the first set so I'm taking the first link out. The original set is by hoeass.) My current villagers are Molly, Ankha, Jeremiah, Piper, Lucky, Ribbot, Muffy, Epona, Wolf Link, & Medli.

Phew! I think that's everything. If you need anything else please let me know. Oh, and please let me know the total TBT to send you. Thank you so much for your patience with me! Thank you!

I'm sorry I took so long but I wanted to find the sprites of my villagers. Okay, I think I have everything now...

I'd like pics of my town for the backgrounds. You can choose any from here: Cutetown Follies. The only one I'd like to request be in there is the pic with the double rainbows.

For the font I'd like your ACNL Font, please. As for text I'd like "Mayor Val, Cutetown", my FC (side bar), the live time (I think I have everything set correctly for that... I hope) and the phrase "Everything has cuteness, but not everyone sees it."

I found 2 sets of sprites. One set has the standard villagers and one has special villagers. Here's where both sets can be found:
ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli). (Actually I just realized that the second set link has a link to the first set so I'm taking the first link out. The original set is by hoeass.) My current villagers are Molly, Ankha, Jeremiah, Piper, Lucky, Ribbot, Muffy, Epona, Wolf Link, & Medli.

Phew! I think that's everything. If you need anything else please let me know. Oh, and please let me know the total TBT to send you. Thank you so much for your patience with me! Thank you!

It's free since I have 2 free openings. I have a few questions though:

1) Any specific font colors? Size? Want to leave it up to me?
2) Want time zone are you in? What's your current time?
3) Is this with the multiple changing background? If so, then it's not free.

It's free since I have 2 free openings. I have a few questions though:

1) Any specific font colors? Size? Want to leave it up to me?
2) Want time zone are you in? What's your current time?
3) Is this with the multiple changing background? If so, then it's not free.

I just realized I forgot to use your form. I'm so sorry. I was trying to make sure I had all the links I needed. Here is the extra info you requested:

1) For Font Colors I'd like Autumn Colors please. Like these but it doesn't have to be these: Autumn Colors I'd like to leave the sizes up to you. Whatever you think looks best works for me.
2) I'm in EST. I finished typing this at 9:49 AM my time.
3) Yes, please. I'd like the multiple background option. Just let me know how much that will be.

Thank you! :)

I just realized I forgot to use your form. I'm so sorry. I was trying to make sure I had all the links I needed. Here is the extra info you requested:

1) For Font Colors I'd like Autumn Colors please. Like these but it doesn't have to be these: Autumn Colors I'd like to leave the sizes up to you. Whatever you think looks best works for me.
2) I'm in EST. I finished typing this at 9:49 AM my time.
3) Yes, please. I'd like the multiple background option. Just let me know how much that will be.

Thank you! :)

Gracias, I'll start Monday!

I've started the functions and stuff but haven't done much. School has been making me busy and such. Here's the image that I plan on using: https://imgur.com/a/YgXdJ

lol! I love your choice of pics! No worries, school always takes top priority and I don't mind being patient. Thank you so much for the update!

lol! I lovlove your choice of pics! No worries, school always takes top priority and I don't mind being patient. Thank you so much for the update!

My computer is broken and I do my coding at school. It's cool though, I can code during 2-3 period, which usually adds up to 3 1/2 - 4 hours. I usually have free time during those classes but my Spanish teacher is forcing a test and a presentation during the second week of the semester so yeah.

My computer is broken and I do my coding at school. It's cool though, I can code during 2-3 period, which usually adds up to 3 1/2 - 4 hours. I usually have free time during those classes but my Spanish teacher is forcing a test and a presentation during the second week of the semester so yeah.

I'm so sorry to hear your computer's broken. I'm glad you can use your school's computer but I hope you don't get in trouble for doing outside stuff on it. Yikes! A presentation? Is it all digital or are you expect to make props and posters? If you need to work on any of that please feel free to put my sig on hold. Thanks!

Edit: I meant to tell you I love your Molange avatar!

Last edited:
Please note, it's not complete yet. Read below @valzed

Url: http://nekotony.pro/tbt/valzed.png
View image: Click here to see image with the transparency

Heyo! The image is above will be you're assigned URL since you didn't provide a filename/extension. It's not finished but I do have some concerns. If your mind, can you answer some questions?

1) Are you positive about the font color choice? It doesn't blend it well with most of the images. I can provide different font colors due to which image is present or randomly pick a color from a list.
2) Same with the placement of the sprites, not sure it will look well on top of the image? Of course, it may look well as well. What I'm asking, where do you want the sprites exactly?
3) Another thing about sprites, my school blocks Tumblr where the sprites are located. It's hard to gather the things on mobile due to lack of knowledge of which name goes to what villager (what they loook like), and my busy schedule. Until I come up with a compressed file of all the sprites and locally host them on my server, can you put all the sprites you want into a imgur gallery please? Thanks!
4) I've added everything but the quote to the image, but where do you want the text on the image position?

That's it (Hopefully not for now). Do you have any questions about what I've done so far?

Also, try refreshing to see the different image.

Last edited:
Please note, it's not complete yet. Read below @valzed

valzed.png

Url: http://nekotony.pro/tbt/valzed.png
View image: Click here to see image with the transparency

Heyo! The image is above will be you're assigned URL since you didn't provide a filename/extension. It's not finished but I do have some concerns. If your mind, can you answer some questions?

1) Are you positive about the font color choice? It doesn't blend it well with most of the images. I can provide different font colors due to which image is present or randomly pick a color from a list.
2) Same with the placement of the sprites, not sure it will look well on top of the image? Of course, it may look well as well. What I'm asking, where do you want the sprites exactly?
3) Another thing about sprites, my school blocks Tumblr where the sprites are located. It's hard to gather the things on mobile due to lack of knowledge of which name goes to what villager (what they loook like), and my busy schedule. Until I come up with a compressed file of all the sprites and locally host them on my server, can you put all the sprites you want into a imgur gallery please? Thanks!
4) I've added everything but the quote to the image, but where do you want the text on the image position?

That's it (Hopefully not for now). Do you have any questions about what I've done so far?

Also, try refreshing to see the different image.

Dang it! I knew I'd forget to give you some piece of info you'd need. Sorry about that.

1) Hmm... I see what you're saying about the font color. How about you use whatever color shows up best? Any color is fine. I'd rather it be easy to see.
2) After looking at the images I can only suggest the upper right corner for the sprites as it seems there's room in each pic there. Although I'm not sure they're going to look good on top of the images either.
3) I don't have an imgur account so making a file of my villager sprites may take a bit of time.
4) I actually like the text you have where it is but it's a little close to the left edge. Could you move it to the right just a tiny bit? As for the saying... maybe it could go along the bottom of the image? I'd honestly rather have the quote than my villagers' sprites so if need by we can lose the sprites and move the quote to the upper right corner.

I like everything so far! My only question would be - could you add the quote at the bottom? It doesn't have to be perfect but I think seeing how it might look would help decide what to the final outcome of the sprites. Other than that I'm pretty happy so far! Thank you so much!:D

Dang it! I knew I'd forget to give you some piece of info you'd need. Sorry about that.

1) Hmm... I see what you're saying about the font color. How about you use whatever color shows up best? Any color is fine. I'd rather it be easy to see.
2) After looking at the images I can only suggest the upper right corner for the sprites as it seems there's room in each pic there. Although I'm not sure they're going to look good on top of the images either.
3) I don't have an imgur account so making a file of my villager sprites may take a bit of time.
4) I actually like the text you have where it is but it's a little close to the left edge. Could you move it to the right just a tiny bit? As for the saying... maybe it could go along the bottom of the image? I'd honestly rather have the quote than my villagers' sprites so if need by we can lose the sprites and move the quote to the upper right corner.

I like everything so far! My only question would be - could you add the quote at the bottom? It doesn't have to be perfect but I think seeing how it might look would help decide what to the final outcome of the sprites. Other than that I'm pretty happy so far! Thank you so much!:D

You stated you wanted the quote on the transparency part via visitor message, right? (off the image). Also, you don't need an imgur account to upload to their site. I didn't use an account for that gallery. That being said, you can do it when you can. I can also fix the text when I can (Tomorrow).

You stated you wanted the quote on the transparency part via visitor message, right? (off the image). Also, you don't need an imgur account to upload to their site. I didn't use an account for that gallery. That being said, you can do it when you can. I can also fix the text when I can (Tomorrow).

Yes, you're right! I was so focused on where to put the sprites that I forgot the saying was going to be on the side! You really don't need an account? Awesome! In case you couldn't tell I know nothing about imgur. I'll get started on the sprites for you today. No rush on fixing the text. I know how busy you are right now with school! Thanks so much!

valzed.png

This is what I did so far, it doesn't look as nice as I though it would. I can't seem find a good color for this image either. What do you think so far/want to change?

valzed.png

This is what I did so far, it doesn't look as nice as I though it would. I can't seem find a good color for this image either. What do you think so far/want to change?

I like the sprites, but they're a bit hard to see in the tree. I know the other pics are clearer in that spot. I can see it's really hard to get a text color that's readable. I know it wouldn't look like your sig but I had an idea. What if we moved all the text to the spot where the quote is? We could use any color there and it should be easy to read. I'm so sorry this has been such a hassle for you.

valzed.png

This looks so much better, what do you think!?

-----

Pricing is pretty cheap:

There are 4 images, so you'll have to pay 5tbt for the slides. For having 90 characters, you'll have to pay 4.5tbt. Everything else is free...font, colors, images.

The total is 9.5TBT.

valzed.png

This looks so much better, what do you think!?

-----

Pricing is pretty cheap:

There are 4 images, so you'll have to pay 5tbt for the slides. For having 90 characters, you'll have to pay 4.5tbt. Everything else is free...font, colors, images.

The total is 9.5TBT.

I love it! Thank you! And thank you for being patient with me also! lol! I'm going to send the TBT asap plus I'm including a litle more as a "thank you". Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back