• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

*bump* still LOTS of reorderables and flowers for everyone!

Last edited:
can i come and check any of the reorderable left? how many is the limit that i can take?

yes you may! :3 there's no limit - just take as many as you need! i'll add you now.

let me know when you're ready and i'll open my gates

Last edited:
May I come and take a look at some of your reorderables? I'm not really sure what I need, but if I could come and take a peek, that would be awesome.

May I come and take a look at some of your reorderables? I'm not really sure what I need, but if I could come and take a peek, that would be awesome.

Yes! :) i'll add you now~ let me know when you're ready on ur side

Thank you! I cataloged a couple of things and took 5 I can use now. I wanted to pull a couple of those weeds, but I wasn't sure if you were trying to get the weed pulling game.

Thank you! I cataloged a couple of things and took 5 I can use now. I wanted to pull a couple of those weeds, but I wasn't sure if you were trying to get the weed pulling game.

Thanks for thinking about that!! yes i intentionally am wanting to leave them out so i can try the weed pulling - hence i did list out a rule asking to not pull them :)

and glad i had something you needed!

Back