• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Just noting down here that I'm online again in case anyone wants to come take some stuff :3

Hi! I would like to come by if you could add me :) I would like to take some reorderables and some lilies/tulips if you have any! Even if there's not a lot left, I recently had to restart my town (lost a 3DS with a digital copy) so it would be very helpful!

Hi! I would like to come by if you could add me :) I would like to take some reorderables and some lilies/tulips if you have any! Even if there's not a lot left, I recently had to restart my town (lost a 3DS with a digital copy) so it would be very helpful!

For sure! will add you right now and open gates :) i have a lot of lilies and tulips so feel free to take as many as you can! remember to empty your pocket/storage since many people come in forgetting to do that ^^

bump i'm online and available for the time being ;3 some furniture is added.

Hi! yup i'm online and i'll add you now and open gates! take as much as you want c: many have come already so not many people are as interested ^^;

Last edited:
Back