• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

sinsora

君がいる。
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (107) +
CURRENTLY: OFFLINE

Hi all :)

My town has been taken over by LOTS of reorderables + flowers because I recently just finished 100%-ing my catalog! And I would like to give them away to this lovely community that is full of awesome people who has helped me a lot over the past few months!

The top half of my town is filled with reorderables (left side) and regular flowers of all kind (right side).

Reorderables consist of everything from furniture, wallpapers, to clothing, gulliver and camping stuff etc... probably over 200+ items for catalog maniacs.

If you are only looking for fruits, I will try to deliver them to you instead because my trees are all over the place.

Everything is free and First-come-first-serve! But please read the rules first:

RULES:
* Do not take my hybrids. I've had someone steal my blue rose, purple tulip, and carnations farm that I spent months breeding... I'll be paranoid about people going anywhere near my hybrids ;n;
* Remain within the TOP HALF of my town only. And no beaches.
* Do not talk to my villagers
* Do not pull my weeds

TO DO:
Please specify what exactly you are coming for (i.e. reorderables / regular flowers / fruits) just so I know you're not trying to go around stealing (again, sorry, I'm still paranoid! hope you understand). I won't let you in unless you tell me!

That is all :> happy hunting!

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in coming to take a few flowers if you're still around. Thank you very much!

hi! yup i'm still here :) i'll add you right now and open my gates!

hm weird i'll reopen! probably cuz you deleted and re-added me and i opened the gates before you did so? haha

i think that always happens to me xD, gotta ask for the other person to reopen everytime

sure! for fruits i'll gather them up for you because the surroundings of all my trees are ambushed by flowers xD will you be able to trade in a few hours from now?

Ok gimme a sec! I'll add sparklenfade so that both of you can come - is spark coming just for flowers too?

Back