• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Lots of items. Cataloging some. Paying w/ Bells/TBT or items

sorry it's taking me so long, juggling between five characters and two towns.

take your time, I have all yours ready. The only thing I didn't have was the blue argyle tank. Turns out I misclicked, its not in my beach nor my catalogue in the game. D:

I have a ton of gyroids that I just dug up in my TT town, I know a have at least a few on your list. You are welcome to come over and take whatever you want.

You are also welcome to catalog my 24 Hour Shop stuff.

Last edited:
I have a ton of gyroids that I just dug up in my TT town, I know a have at least a few on your list. You are welcome to come over and take whatever you want.

You are also welcome to catalog my 24 Hour Shop stuff.

aww ;//; would you like anything in return?

If you have anything on my wishlist, that'd be cool. Otherwise, don't worry about it. I just want to get these guys out of here. it's out of hand!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/9HJUanajdu

Well, you can come catalog in my main town for the dlc and gracie items. I have most of the ones you want.
afternoon-tea set
berliner
festive-tree dress
hagoita
raccoon wall clock
shaved-ice lamp
tuxedo
white tuxedo jacket

If you are wanting to keep things I have some kiddie items I could order.

Kiddie stuff would be great! I want to do them in pastels. I'll add you and you can come over anytime to go through the gyroids. The Town Is Kame.

Last edited:
Ok! Gimme just a sec to TT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh- is it the same FC?

gonna have to move. zz, not getting signal in my bedroom. gimme a sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! Uh, you could always post a giveaway board when its not as late?

Hi! I have the stripe knit cap, santa beard, santa hat, goggles, jungle floor, and kappa cap. How's 80k igb for all of it?

Back