• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Lots of items. Cataloging some. Paying w/ Bells/TBT or items

sorry it's taking me so long, juggling between five characters and two towns.

take your time, I have all yours ready. The only thing I didn't have was the blue argyle tank. Turns out I misclicked, its not in my beach nor my catalogue in the game. D:

I have a ton of gyroids that I just dug up in my TT town, I know a have at least a few on your list. You are welcome to come over and take whatever you want.

You are also welcome to catalog my 24 Hour Shop stuff.

Last edited:
I have a ton of gyroids that I just dug up in my TT town, I know a have at least a few on your list. You are welcome to come over and take whatever you want.

You are also welcome to catalog my 24 Hour Shop stuff.

aww ;//; would you like anything in return?

If you have anything on my wishlist, that'd be cool. Otherwise, don't worry about it. I just want to get these guys out of here. it's out of hand!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/9HJUanajdu

Well, you can come catalog in my main town for the dlc and gracie items. I have most of the ones you want.
afternoon-tea set
berliner
festive-tree dress
hagoita
raccoon wall clock
shaved-ice lamp
tuxedo
white tuxedo jacket

If you are wanting to keep things I have some kiddie items I could order.

Kiddie stuff would be great! I want to do them in pastels. I'll add you and you can come over anytime to go through the gyroids. The Town Is Kame.

Last edited:
Ok! Gimme just a sec to TT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh- is it the same FC?

gonna have to move. zz, not getting signal in my bedroom. gimme a sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! Uh, you could always post a giveaway board when its not as late?

Hi! I have the stripe knit cap, santa beard, santa hat, goggles, jungle floor, and kappa cap. How's 80k igb for all of it?

Back