• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Lots of items. Cataloging some. Paying w/ Bells/TBT or items

Hello :) I have mush set, all the fossils on hand.
And maybe I could get portraits of Chrissy and Dotty if you could give me some time. My bf has it.

Ohhhh. Yesyes, if you wanted to give me the mush and fossils and just VM for the pics I'd love you~ :3

We can do it now, if you have the room you can come to my place or I can come to yours. 90 tbt for it all?

May I have you come to mine as I'm actually not sure which one is the fossils you're after. I'm playing JP version. I have all the fossils and they are all laying around on the ground, so... xD Can you please find the ones you need in my town?

And yes 90 tbt sounds good. :)

My FC is 5000-4652-4544

May I have you come to mine as I'm actually not sure which one is the fossils you're after. I'm playing JP version. I have all the fossils and they are all laying around on the ground, so... xD Can you please find the ones you need in my town?

And yes 90 tbt sounds good. :)

My FC is 5000-4652-4544

Sure~ Adding now.

i have some things you can catalog and some you can have
alpine set
butterfly wall
cardboard set
classic set
gold set
green set
minimalist set
modern set
pave set
sleek set
stripe set
sunflower
lunar horizon
sloppy table
yellow new year's hat

i have some things you can catalog and some you can have
alpine set
butterfly wall
cardboard set
classic set
gold set
green set
minimalist set
modern set
pave set
sleek set
stripe set
sunflower
lunar horizon
sloppy table
yellow new year's hat

yayyy~ how much were you wanting?

honestly, i just want to catalog some of your stuff
ayers rock
backpack
bilboquet
bingo wheel
blossom lantern
blue argyle tank
blue-check shirt
carp banner
circle banner
double-neck guitar
fall plaid tee
fish grill
flamenco hat
flashy-flower sign
general's fan
general's stool
hagorita
hinaningyo
hot plate
hula doll
kokeshi doll
one lamp
relay tank
sandbag

honestly, i just want to catalog some of your stuff
ayers rock
backpack
bilboquet
bingo wheel
blossom lantern
blue argyle tank
blue-check shirt
carp banner
circle banner
double-neck guitar
fall plaid tee
fish grill
flamenco hat
flashy-flower sign
general's fan
general's stool
hagorita
hinaningyo
hot plate
hula doll
kokeshi doll
one lamp
relay tank
sandbag

The only things I don't have because I catalogued myself are; Ayers Rock, backpack, fishgrill. All the Gracie items and DLC I have on my beach though of my main town. The other stuff I'd have to order.

i can wait.

give me a bit to grab things from alt's homes and you can catalog what i have on hand, if you want.

Sure~ I'll tt back and get what I can for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so- didn't know Gulliver items were rebuyable- new learned!

ayers rock - keep
backpack - keep
bilboquet - keep
bingo wheel - keep
blossom lantern - keep
blue argyle tank - catalog
blue-check shirt - keep
carp banner - keep
circle banner - keep
double-neck guitar -keep
fall plaid tee - keep
fish grill - keep
flamenco hat - keep
flashy-flower sign - keep
general's fan - keep
general's stool - keep
hagorita - catalogue
hinaningyo -keep
hot plate - keep
hula doll - keep
kokeshi doll - keep
one lamp - keep
relay tank - keep
sandbag - keep

So everything is orderable but 2 things. you can keep all the ones I listed keep-- but if you don't want htem lmk I'll just retail them. If you could split the catalog items and the keep items for me as well. Thank you <3

i mean most of what i have is orderable so you and either keep or just catalog, my houses will just look funny for a while. i have an extra cardboard sofa, cardboard closet, sloppy table and lunar horizon that you can have. the few gold items and the butterfly wall i'd rather keep.

Last edited:
i mean most of what i have is orderable so you and either keep or just catalog, my houses will just look funny for a while. i have an extra cardboard sofa, cardboard closet, sloppy table and lunar horizon that you can have. the few gold items and the butterfly wall i'd rather keep.

I don't mind about the gold items and butterfly wall as in keeping so just keep them separate them from the other items unless you're coming to my place, either is fine.

Back