FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Katrina plopped her dumb little tent over MY GOLD CAN AND SLINGSHOT. Stupid idiot. It's all my fault. No need to feel sympathy, it's all my fault anyway.

Last edited:
:(

Well, if you have the police station, they should show up there eventually. No guarantee, because I've heard of people losing stuff forever. But try looking there over the next few days if you have it.

Won't you get a new one by having a perfect town again?

I've heard that if you build the police station in the future, your stuff may still be there- I hope that's true x

Awh D: I usually place stuff on the opposite side from where Katrina/Redd put their tents.
It might be at police station or you could buy a new one off someone.
Or make a new character, talk to Isabelle about the perfect town thing (if your town is still perfect) to get a new one o -o

Aww that's real bad luck (no Katrina pun intended). I have a spare of each from my second town, you're welcome to them if you'd like, I never use them over there ^_^

That would be great Jessie! Ill add you, what the code? Just making sure.

Coolio, I'll add you now and fire up my game. I'll come and drop them off if that's okay. Add the FC code in my sig, I'll give you my set and transfer later. Can I ask you to keep my FC on your list afterwards, for friend safari purposes? *bats eyelashes* thanks!

Dont add the code i have. Ill give you the code, and yes, i will keep for Pokemon purposes. Its the least i can do for such generosity. 2595-0762-0435

Ahh that's awesome, thank you. I so wish I hadn't done a major clear out of my list two days before Pokemon was released haha. I'll add that code and watch for your gate ^_^

I've heard that if you build the police station in the future, your stuff may still be there- I hope that's true x

This is true - one of my friends just got the police station (after playing daily since the game came out!) and every single thing that had been lost on the event plaza was in the Lost and Found. We'd replaced most of it but it was nice to have it all back anyway.

This is true - one of my friends just got the police station (after playing daily since the game came out!) and every single thing that had been lost on the event plaza was in the Lost and Found. We'd replaced most of it but it was nice to have it all back anyway.
That's kinda comforting to hear...idk why. = P

lol people in the habit of dropping stuff in the plaza?

The only thing I ever leave on the ground is my plain old watering can, I leave it in this little area by my house that I know nothing can plop down on... sometimes I leave the balloon presents I shoot down... I think its got to be the ugliest set of furniture in the game and almost cant be bothered to pick it up and sell it. Besides its interesting sometimes to just have a wrapped present laying there. But, eventually, I get rid of them. Does the balloon furniture remind anyone else of Pennywise?

...come on down FireNinja1, all your friends are down here. Down here we all float, and youll float too!!!

Back