• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dark Desires

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Sideshow-Magic-Symbol.png

Dark Desires

As the moon waxes and the shadows grow long, it is that magical time of year when we embrace the supernatural and revel in the dark arts. The haunted carnival, where the boundary between our world and the next begins to blur, offers the perfect stage for bewitching rituals. One such powerful, yet mischievous, tradition is the art of casting a magical curse upon another.

Katrina the mysterious fortune teller is offering certain worthy guests the secret knowledge of this dark art. If your plea to gain this power is enough to convince her, you will receive the ability to curse any other user on The Bell Tree.

How It Works

Write your best plea to Katrina and the spirits explaining why you deserve the power to curse and post it in this thread. However, other people must support your plea to prove that you're worthy and responsible to earn this knowledge! Every couple of days, posts that receive the most reactions from other users will be selected by Katrina. Once selected, you will be able to post a message on her profile, where you can tell her the name of the user to curse. Cursed users will have their names turn gray and they will look ghostly and unwell. The curse will last for 3 days. This event is taking place from October 13th - 27th.

How To Participate

• Post your plea to Katrina and the spirits in this thread. Explain why you deserve the power to curse.
  • If you'd like to support the pleas of other people, leave reactions on their posts.
  • Katrina will post the names of her selected cursers every couple of days and then follow their TBT accounts, which will give them the power to post on her profile.
  • If you're selected, post a message on Katrina's profile explaining which user you'd like to curse.
  • You may not curse yourself, but you may ask others to curse you.
  • Once your curse is accepted, you can post another plea.
  • If you're not selected, the reaction total of all of your pleas will be used until you're eventually selected. Click here for more details about how the selection process works.
  • While you must be in the Magic tent to post your plea, you can still receive the power to curse if you leave the tent.

Last edited:
Dear Katrina…

I would like to have the power to curse another because I am still the emperor of the Apple Empire. I have a large army of apples that will make sure I get the power if you or your spirits don’t give me the power.

Oh great Katrina, allow me to commune with the spirits so that I may have the power to curse others. As a lover of forum aesthetics and lineups, I understand that under the right circumstances, a "curse" of monochromatic ghostliness can actually be a blessing. I promise I would use this dark power for good—to help those who desire it achieve aesthetic perfection. 🖤

Oh dear Katrina. I am a lover of all things that crawl and slither. A cursed being I am! So I am a perfect tool for making this dark season of the year even darker. Grant me your underworldly power so all will know darkness as well 🐍

oh wise, shadowy feline one, I bequeath unto thee the results of my latest gacha rollings on the 6th (or 5th, pending where you start) weekday during the thirtheenth rotation of the tenth month of the two thousandth and twenty third year since the beginning of anno domini. a result I was not even aiming for, but sometimes the cosmos entity of blessings as well as their equal-opposite counterpart curses have workings in store beyond our mortal understandings
Screenshot_20231013-042527.png

2 copies of the brand new banner ssr. "ok, so you just lucksacked. why should this matter?" you ask, and understandably so. well, it matters here, because her kit is very curse-centric. she curses her enemies and even can bestow disastrous curses upon them, further enhancing the potency of the curses she inflicts. as well as being able to inflict greater injury upon those so unfortunate as to be cursed for herself as well as her allies

truly, if the cosmos giving me not just one, but two copies of a brand new curser servant (pull rate per copy: .8%) means anything, then perhaps it's saying that I should be trusted with the power to curse others. (I've also lucksacked other curser servants, but I'll lave those details aside. the important part though, is that the cosmic entity of curses seem very much magnetized towards blessing me with wielding this power)

Our panther who art in seven (lives, at least),
Shadowed be thy name,
Thy tarot for fun, on Earth as it is on Bell Tree.
Give me, specifically, thy daily curse. And permit me my trespasses, as it will be really fun.
And lead me into temptation, may I Amazon Prime deliver these curses.

YEEeeeeeeeee!

Dear Katrina,

I ask for the power to curse others so they may never forget the change the empty toilet paper roll ever again... I recommend the ability to have all their collectibles changed to a picture of a toilet paper, though making them ghostly shall also be sufficient as reckoning for this severe injustice... Thank you

oh, magnificent and powerful katrina, i implore you to grant me the power of cursing my fellow forum goers this spooky season. i fear my life may depend on it, for if i fail to receive this gift, the bonk gods have threatened to do something… drastic.

i sense my final days may be upon me.

IMG_8836.jpeg

l9JH5pi.gif
l9JH5pi.gif
l9JH5pi.gif
dear katrina......
the most gracious and most powerful fortune teller in all of nintendo's franchises.....

keeeee ha mo-ata......... keeee haaaamo-atata....... i, digimon of the bell tree forums, am writing this forum post to politely implore you to gift me the ability to lay curses on unsuspecting bell tree members. i most humbly ask you to bestow onto me the great honour of being chosen to wield the amazing ability to curse my fellow tbters, to aid in the amount of mischief and halloween cheer being spread across the boards. i pinky promise that this great privilege will not be wasted on me. i also swear to follow all your teachings and uphold all your practices

forever your obedient protégé of the dark arts, and may fortune smile upon you.
niVpn3h.gif
digimon.

Dear Katrina,

I‘d like to be blessed with the power to curse to remind others that Jigglypuff are special Pokémon and don’t deserve to be treated as some sort of joke especially in Smash Bros. I want to be the protector of Jigglypuff everywhere and by having the power to curse people, I can give them a reminder to respect the Puff!

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖆,

𝕴 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞;
"𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘... 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖉."
𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖍 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖑, 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊...

K̸̻̤̖̦̻͂̏̌̓͘ê̴͓̭̼̠͚͆͋̿́͝ê̸̮͎̩̟̌̈̇̄̇ͅê̸̳̳͓̮̖̔̿̌̚͠ḙ̸̞͔̟̂͌̒̑̀̌͜ ̴̛͎̠̩̼̺̾̑̃͝h̵̤͖̝͕͎͑̋̈̚͝å̶̮̼̩̼̙̾̈́̓̚͝ ̶̨̛̦̤͇̦̉̀́͊ḿ̸̨͕̭͈̱̈̃̕̚ð̸̡̛̜̖͎̳́̓̐͘-̵̹̣̳̠͕̊̌͛́̆å̴̡̡̛̻̭̗̍̇̎͑†̸̪̤̣̤͉̊̑͒̔͑å̵͕̺̦̭̲̓̌̾͂͊.̸̗̫̭̬̫̈͒̈̋͝.̸̛͔͓͓̯̓͋͘͝ͅ.̵̞̮͎̦͗̍̉̚͝ͅ ̴̘̜̗̫̲̔̆͛́͐K̵͙̯͖̘̤̀̈́͌́̚ễ̷̮̗͍̰͇̃̓̂̕ê̴̺̤̤̹̹̂̈́̈́̕̕ê̴̫̜͎͖͓͂͒́̓̀ê̸͖̗͔̠̖̾̅̓͑͝ ̴̩̘̫̼͈̆́̊͗̈́h̴̨̡̲̫̠͌̀͋͘͝å̷̦̹̼̠̩͛́̓̀͝ ̷͉̟͎̤̖͂͒͛̎̃m̴͍͇̖̫̻̂̊́̄̕ð̷̞̲͇̽̐͛̋̈͜ͅ-̴̨̛̘͕͇͇̄̔́̕ḁ̸̡̛̮̰̊̉̀͐͝ͅ†̴̻̙͉͍̉̾̈́̉̃ͅå̶̡̧̳͈̩̑͌̔̂̆†̷͔̼̹͇͚̄̃̓͊̌å̵̖͖͎̥̹̃͆̚̕͝.̸̮̭̺̬̮̐͌̅̀̚.̵͎̫̯̝̫̒̿̾̐͝.̵̖̖̣͈͔͛̓̋̋̇

Almighty Katrina, sacred keeper of the ethereal wisdom, I beseech thee...
Many a time have I encountered my fellow travelers weary in spirit and poor in either health, wealth, or mental constitution. It is my heart's desire to send a curse and end their daily doldrums. Share with me your powers! Impart on me the right words to change the masses. Empower me to spread your doctrine! Live not in folly, my compatriots. Suffer no more.
lla swonk ehs
YEE

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔,
𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒿𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒶𝒹𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶.
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝒹.

Dearest Katrina..

Please grant me the dubious ability to hex all of my friends on site. Specifically my sister. Sometimes she deserves it. Along with a thousand year bane of getting hit by toy hammers.

With Utmost Respect,
Mimi Cheems

Dear Katrina,

I actually don't want the power to curse, but if you DO give me the power to curse, I promise I'll be as objective as possible and select some random person to have the color drain from their profile. Friend or not, it won't make a difference to me. I'll just choose some random unlucky person. Thanks!

Back