• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dark Desires

Dearest Katrina,

I beseech thee to grant me thy wisdom and honour of cursing a most unsuspecting individual upon this forum. For it is my intention to make someone's profile bleak and devoid of colour for them to truly appreciate that there is no COLOUR without U.

Dear Katrina,

I don’t have much to offer but here is a pic of my brother’s black cat who embodies the spirit of the season. please grant me the power to fulfill her wishes and let the dark felines continue their rule

IMG_2720.jpeg

𝔒𝔥 𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔞,
ℑ 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪-𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔏𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔡. ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯. 🌑

Dear Katrina,

I may be someone who isn't as active as I used to be, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve such power.
I'm very responsible and would never curse my best friend *cough* 👁️

Esteemed Katrina,

I seek thy immense powers. Please granteth me the power to curse, or at the very least, let me be cursed for courier new is my most preferred font and I crave typewriter aesthetics. Heareth my plea and granteth my wish 👏🏼

Congrats!!!🎉🎉🎉
I wonder who will get cursed!!🫨😬🫣
I'm going to leave the tent in a few minutes. I cursed mine yesterday. The others may have had their passes expire. I wonder how this is going to work if they don't know? 🤔

Dear Katrina

I come before you today with a rather unconventional request, one that may seem puzzling at first. Instead of asking for the power to curse others, I seek to become the canvas upon which a unique and enchanting curse can be woven. I wish to embrace a curse upon myself that would imbue me with an eerie and ghostly aura. To me, this sounds like a fascinating and exciting experience, and I wish to embark on this journey with your guidance.

Dearest Katrina,

Please give me the power to curse others so that I may finally embrace my true destiny (new username) that I use across the great wide inter-web and allow for those around me to embrace it without any confusion.

Thank you. 💜

Dear Katrina,

I admit that my apples are not as effective, but I would like to curse. If I had the power, I will avenge those who have been trolled by the staff from many years ago, but I do not want to disrupt the carnival.

Are staff members immune to being cursed, or can they still be cursed? And if they do get cursed, will they have the same privileges as they did if they were never cursed?

LOL I left the tent before I got to see that I was granted powers... Uh Oh! I hope I still have my curse powers :cry:

Back