• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dark Desires

Keeeeehaaa moataaa….
Keeeeeehaaaaa…
I call upon you goddess of divination and curse alike, to share your wisdom with a lover of the dark arts to ensure that all living creatures will bow down to the all mighty Katrina whisperer and lover of the stars and dark arts.

Let me spread your influence with a black cat 🐈‍⬛ symbol/emoji so those curse will perish under the crush of your mighty influence.

Oh, Katrina, hope you hear my humble plea.

YEeeeeeee 🌟

Last edited:
Katrina, seer of fortunes, predictor of days.

With bestowing upon me the power to curse, I will use it justly and swiftly to give a startling surprise to one of a deserving nature.

In exchange I can offer you... umm..

*checks pockets*

A few strawberry candies and a quarter? Shoot, I thought I had more.

Oh dear Katrina, you have not forgotten about me after all! 🥰

But now, who to choose... If anyone here has been hoping and waiting for that grey cursed aesthetic and wants to volunteer, let me know!

FYI for cursing going forward: the orange "treat" names have higher priority than the gray "cursed" names. However, the cursed names have higher priority than the crossed-out "trick" names. So an orange person won't get the gray name, but they'll still have the "Cursed" banner underneath their name.

Keeeeha moataa..
Keeeeha mo-nurataa...
SLRTORT NRFREDT

The next chosen one that appears to me is...

@digimon

YEEeeeeee!

Whisper to me a name to curse...

I see many names in our future. Perhaps they will appear more clearly tomorrow evening.

Back