• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dark Desires

bless the dark lord for giving me the power to curse someone even tho I’d like to curse myself instead

1697822693583.png

I made this totem to bear the power of your curse. Oh great Katrina! Please lend me your powers!

Oh Dearest Katrina,

I bought your shirt a lonnnnng time ago and it’s one of my favs!!!! I lost it for an entire year. I looked EVERYWHERE for it, but it was as if you’d CURSED me, (hint hint 😉). I finally gave in and bought another shirt, just to find my original 2 weeks later folded into our spare fitted bed sheet!!!! I would LUV to be given the brief temporary power to curse someone or even to be cursed again because I am your biggest fan!

XoXo!
DaCoSim

Dearest Katrina,

I come forth to you, at a very special month where the line between our world and the underworld is at it's thinnest. And so is the line where ANYONE could have access to the powers you have, which can be quite hazardous.
You can be sure that I will use this power for better, the curse ones can help achieve our goal by making sure no one untrustworthy will have access to powers on such a special month, such as this.

In return, umm, are you looking for anyone special?

blah.jpg

rsz_106912659_2972878046165377_4183250484266937607_n.jpg

download.jpeg

rsz_p1012421.jpg

rsz_p1010757.jpg

Dearest Katrina, give me the power to curse so I can reek utter chaos on this forum in the spirit of All Hallow's Eve! 😈

Dear Katrina,

Tororo island is a utopia for Gyroids and their queen COCO. I write to you asking for the curse power of turning people to stone/clay to be exact any villager who attempts to settle on Totoro island.
POOF

STONE Gyroid

perfect island for coco to reign

i offer pieces of dug up gyroid to offer a payment for settling the curse

i await your action…..

Katrina, Katrina
Nicer than Serena
I'm asking for the cursing power.

I don't really want it
Nor do I need it,
But I get extra dust in this hour.

So I'm writing lots of posts
And posting lots of ghosts
On profiles all over The Bell Tree,

And since spamming is a sin,
It's creativity for the win,
But don't give that cursing power to me...

Dear Katrina,

I promise you a whole bucket of candy if you give me the power to curse.

Back