• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚡️ Looking for help for my Harry Potter themed Island 🪄

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I’ve restarted and I’m starting to make my Harry Potter themed island so if anyone has spare items that they think would go nice for a Harry Potter themed island I’ll really really appreciate the help. Thank you

Last edited:
That sounds super cool! Ive watched a few island tours, you could check those for inspiration

Static would be good because of his bolt, maybe?

Static is a good suggestion, I’m also gonna go with suggesting you check out villagers that have glasses like Cobb and Doc. You could have a deer to represent Patronus and if you like Piper she could be the Hedwig. Can’t remember if any unicorns make an appearance but if so Julian could fit? Lots of candles are a must and I’d also make a player house with decorations around it to look like a castle like Hogwarts, the castle houses were really trendy when the game came out and I mean that kinda style. Maybe you cluld have a wolf for Sirius, there are a few potential picks there. And finally you could have a maze like the one from Goblet of Fire, or the chessboard/vine area from Philosopher’s Stone, and a Ministry of Magic building, or just Diagon Alley in general/as the shop and/or villager house area

edit: too good of an idea to pass up, you could also have villagers themed after the houses, like a lion for gryffindor. You could probably get away with an anteater or bear in place of a badger but idk about snakes though (alligator? Not many picks there).

also pinterest would be a good shout ! saw some QR codes for the different houses' robe colours. maybe different areas for the specific houses??

also thou could hit up some simple panels, street lamps, bookcases etc and maybe create an outdoor library

There are so many possibilities with a Harry Potter themed island. I think some good villagers would be Rudy he definitely gives Weasley family vibes. Dobie gives off Lupin vibes, Rodeo and Roscoe give death eater vibes. Fang gives me Draco. Diana really seems like she would be a student at Beauxbatons. I could keep going with villager suggestions lol. I think you can do a lot with the castle furniture as well. Could definitely make some parts of Hogwarts. I even think you could use a taller sweet looking villager and change their house to the round shaped one and make Hagrids hut. You could make a diagon alley with the shops then add your stands for things like wands, books, and even a joke shop like Fred and George’s using some of the playful toy items and fireworks! You could even make a Gringotts Bank using your house or making another player and making it their house.. So many ideas and possibilities. Not to mention the loads pinterest has!

Well how many villagers can you have? And how many playable players can you have?
You can have 10 villagers and 8 playable characters.
Hogwarts island sounds fun and as @tiffanistarr said there are so many possibilities. You can also check Twitter for ideas and patterns. It was were I found an idea of how to build my shops . Diagon alley would be fun to build.

I’ve never watched or read Harry Potter, so bare with me if my suggestions seem weird or off. It’s just an idea that came to mind. There are four Hogwarts houses, so you could dedicate areas of your island to each house. I’d separate your island into four quadrants and go from there.

Also, Static is a must-have villager.

Ione would be a good fit as she looks like something you would see in hp

1666955749992.jpeg

I think a Harry Potter themed island would be really cool! I tried to do one with my last island and it kind of flopped, but here are some suggestions:

• You could go the “make the island an outdoor Hogwarts” route and have each villager represent a different area. Maybe one for each common room, Hagrid’s hut, and a few classrooms could be villagers or player characters.
  • I’ve also seen players make sections of the island different areas, like the train station, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, and Hogwarts itself and connect them together.
  • If you don’t have access to NSO or done feel like looking through the catalog, I found the graduation gowns look a lot like Hogwarts robes!
  • Villagers I’d recommend are Phoebe, Julian, Static, Piper, or any dream villagers that have a color palette similar to Hogwarts house colors
Like others have said, the possibilities for a HP island are endless so feel free to do whatever you want with it.

(edited for grammar)

Last edited:
Here are my ideas 💡 so far

Harry Potter themed Acnh island

Island name: Hogwarts

Island theme: Harry Potter

Island flag: Hogwarts

1. Minerva
  2. Hagrid
  3. Harry
  4. Hermione
  5. Ron
  6. Snape

Villagers🪄

1. Dobie
  2. Phoebe
  3. Julian
  4. Drago
  5. Fang
  6. Rudy
  7. Elvis
  8. Diana
  9. Avery
  10. Henry

Last edited:
If you make multiple characters, you could have each characters' house themed on.. well... each HP House! (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin). Maybe a Hogwarts house.

A banquet type room in the Hogwarts house would be really cool.. And maybe a potions lab.

Back