• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for gyroids

ronnir5501

the clown mask want your soul
Bells
Cake
Purple Mailbox
i will take gyroids off your hands and will pay you 2,000bells each gyroid so if you dont need them tell me and i will buy it.

I have lots of gyroids in my basement so you can come to my town and tell me the ones you want. :)

Why are you collecting gyroids? I have a bunch of gyroids stored at The Roost with Brewster! PM me and let me know which ones you need or want! :gyroiddance:

well if you know ron you should know he luvs his gyroids he will buy them for CRAZZZYYYYY PRICES XD but seriosly

Yeah, when he came to my town a few days ago and I told him I was gonna throw some gyroids in the trash, he screamed for me to reconsider. lol :p

thats me ^_^ and can someone tell me a list of your gyroids you want to get rid of

im getting some gyroids now, im going to make a gyroid store, like ACKid9, but his store is for Fossils, im going to put my shop tomorrow here and im going to have some fossils too!

FlipCool said:
im getting some gyroids now, im going to make a gyroid store, like ACKid9, but his store is for Fossils, im going to put my shop tomorrow here and im going to have some fossils too!
thanks lol

anyone other than the pepole that said they did have gyroids. so does anyone have gyroids

I have many but I need to get a list going for you! It may take some time! Which gyroids go with the "Gorgeous Series"?? Let me know and I can see if I have any...... :)

Back