• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway All fruits and Vegetables

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
I have all fruits and vegetables ready to pick including all colors of pumpkin. Also have bells on bell trees to be picked. Recipes, gyroids, materials, flower seeds, and shrub starts available as well. Let me know if there is something you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

Is this still available? I restarted my island and need apples, pears, and green pumpkins if possible. Thank you!

I'll be right over.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much! Lovely island as well 💕

Last edited:
Hi is this still available? Younger brother deleted my data and looking for fruits I am missing.

Thanks ^^ Take your time I can pop over when you're ready.

Availble to pop over now. Had to put stuff in storage.

Last edited:
Ok gates are open. Feel free to pick whatever fruits, produce, or bells you want. You can also shop the shops and talk to villagers. I know bangle was DIYing a magazine rack. Dodo code is H6DR1

popping over now :D

Thanks again I haven't used the ingame keyboard in ages XD

Last edited:
Back