• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking to buy mannequins

LAvery99

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I will pay a very high price to anyone who is willing to sell me mannequins. I know they’re limited to each save so name your price, I will pay even if I have to grind a bit. If you have extras you aren’t using please sell them to me! Thanks!

I believe mannequins can't be dropped outside, so they can't be traded. Correct me if I'm wrong, though!

I believe mannequins can't be dropped outside, so they can't be traded. Correct me if I'm wrong, though!
oh, believe me, I was given a mannequin in my previous town and I couldn’t get rid of the damn thing to save my life. So I can (unfortunately) confirm.

oh, believe me, I was given a mannequin in my previous town and I couldn’t get rid of the damn thing to save my life. So I can (unfortunately) confirm.
That's so strange! The game doesn't allow you to drop or sell or mail the mannequin, so I wonder how you got it? Props tho, that's cool as heck

That's so strange! The game doesn't allow you to drop or sell or mail the mannequin, so I wonder how you got it? Props tho, that's cool as heck
Mabel will give you a mannequin after you’ve bought a certain amount of clothes at the Abel sisters ^^

this also goes for the OP, since they are looking to get mannequins.

the maneqquins cannot be traded but only received into the game as they must be received(4 in total), it's no coincidence that if you have more than 4 at 100% the game will consider that save file as corrupt and you will no longer be able to recover it (I have read several cases of this happening by users on reddit)

With the proper tools (that is no usual gameplay, of course) one can "wrap" a mannequin as a gift and so can drop it.
Each of the four mannequins address a separate buffer of clothings. So if you have 2x the same mannequin and redress one, the game get's stuck if both mannequins are in the same room. Consider extra mannequins as absolutely dangerous and don't pick up gifts in a town you do not trust the owner!

Back