• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Returning to my island after 3 years away

RockAddict410

Seashore Star
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
As the title says, Iโ€™ve gotten back into ACNH so I can play with my Mom, I collect beachy things and if you have any items or recipes that you donโ€™t want I will gladly take them off your hands, thank you in advance ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿค๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

As the title says, Iโ€™ve gotten back into ACNH so I can play with my Mom, I collect beachy things and if you have any items or recipes that you donโ€™t want I will gladly take them off your hands, thank you in advance ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿค๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I have a ton of diy recipes in my storage if you want them. I'm willing to put them all out on my island and let ypu look through and take what you want.

Do you happen to have the shell music box? I missed that one in its initial release ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿค๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Let me check my inventory when I get back from villager hunting and I will let you know.
Post automatically merged:

No I don't have the shell music box. I do have a shell fountain and shell rug recipe though

Back