• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway All fruits and Vegetables

I have all fruits and vegetables ready to pick including all colors of pumpkin. Also have bells on bell trees to be picked. Recipes, gyroids, materials, flower seeds, and shrub starts available as well. Let me know if there is something you are looking for and I will see if I have it.
Might you have peaches or pears, I will give any bells amounted I just really need fruits that arent apples, oranges or coconuts
Post automatically merged:

Is this still available?

Last edited:
Yes. Sorry have been busy running errands today. I do have both peaches and pears if you are still in need. Let me know a good time for you and I can send you a dodo code to visit and pick what you wish.

Is this still available? Just started new horizons and in need of all fruit and veg except pears and oranges

Hi! If this is still available, I could really use some pears, apples, cherries. I can trade if you want. Let me know

Back