• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for a few friends to play with!

LittleKitty24

Animal Crossing Addict
Bells
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (110) +
I recently started playing actively again in anticipation for the new update. Sadly all my old friends don't play anymore...so I'm looking for a few nice people to play with that use BFF chat. Would anyone like to be my friend? :lemon: Let me know and I'll VM you so we can meet up!

Last edited:
I'm looking to add some new people as well.

Feel free to add me ~

I recently started playing actively again in anticipation for the new update. Sadly all my old friends don't play anymore...so I'm looking for a few nice people to play with that use BFF chat. Would anyone like to be my friend? :lemon:

I'll be your friend :D
I'll add you! I can't play now, but hopefully we can meet up tomorrow or something and add eachother as bffs!

can I join in on the fun hehe my friend code is
3239 7171 9516
I don't know how to edit my profile on mobile and I don't have access. to a working computer for now 😀

You can add me if you like! My town is still bit new though :)

Everyone is free to add me :) please let me know if you do so I can add you as well :)

Same here! I haven't played in a year I think. Would love to have active friends in game! Please add me :D

Feel free to add me everyone, if you decide too please pm/vm so I can return the add :)

Back