• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for a few friends to play with!

LittleKitty24

Animal Crossing Addict
Bells
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (110) +
I recently started playing actively again in anticipation for the new update. Sadly all my old friends don't play anymore...so I'm looking for a few nice people to play with that use BFF chat. Would anyone like to be my friend? :lemon: Let me know and I'll VM you so we can meet up!

Last edited:
I'm looking to add some new people as well.

Feel free to add me ~

I recently started playing actively again in anticipation for the new update. Sadly all my old friends don't play anymore...so I'm looking for a few nice people to play with that use BFF chat. Would anyone like to be my friend? :lemon:

I'll be your friend :D
I'll add you! I can't play now, but hopefully we can meet up tomorrow or something and add eachother as bffs!

can I join in on the fun hehe my friend code is
3239 7171 9516
I don't know how to edit my profile on mobile and I don't have access. to a working computer for now 😀

You can add me if you like! My town is still bit new though :)

Everyone is free to add me :) please let me know if you do so I can add you as well :)

Same here! I haven't played in a year I think. Would love to have active friends in game! Please add me :D

Feel free to add me everyone, if you decide too please pm/vm so I can return the add :)

Back