• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop <LOCK please?> Just another item and pattern shop. 8D

Hey guys, just want to let you know that my pattern-making "business" is still here! Give me anything and I will do my best! :D

I have a couple more examples anyway, if it helps.
FqleX4I.png

C7UeJgV.png

Last edited:
An orange tulip and a orange pansy for about 50k? I am not good with prices..

That sounds like a fine deal to me. I'll open my gates for whenever you're ready; unless you need me to come to your town. ^^;

Starlight said:
Could I buy 6 pink roses for 80k? ^^
Sure! Gates are actually open now. XD

Heartcore said:
I'll buy all your rose hybrids.
Sure, how much are you offering? ^^; Also, assuming Starlight's transaction goes through, the rest of the rose hybrids will be 15 orange roses.

Edit: Btw JellyBean, I forgot to mention: you don't have to pay that much for two orange hybrids. How does 30k sound? :>

Last edited:
30k sounds fine :D Sorry I didnt come over - I tend to lose track of threads easily :S PM me when you can next do it? :3

swiftstream said:
Is it possible for me to catalogue the creepy items you have for 50-100k?
I don't know; I don't believe that the creepy items can be ordered from the catlogue, since they're special holiday items and whatnot. Or are you wanting to actually buy them? ^^;

I don't know; I don't believe that the creepy items can be ordered from the catlogue, since they're special holiday items and whatnot. Or are you wanting to actually buy them? ^^;

:( aww your right, i cant order the creepy cauldron i got...
How much are you willing to sell your creepy set for? I can offer 1mil ;-;

Swiftstream said:
aww your right, i cant order the creepy cauldron i got...
How much are you willing to sell your creepy set for? I can offer 1mil ;-;
That's okay! Actually...Mookie just contacted me, but it seems that we are both online at different times. xD He offered 2 mil bells for the set the other day, so I am going to try to trade with him if possible. If that falls through, though, I will let you know! Sorry about leading you on a little there. T_T This whole thing is still kinda new to me. ^^:

~Tetra~ said:
Hello! Would you be able to convert a picture into a pattern for 100k? Here's he image~~
http://static.tumblr.com/0c19d91ff2b...is_it_eren.png

Thank you very much~
Sure thing!

This was an unintentional post! I don't think I can delete it. D8

If someone could delete this, that would be great. But if not, that's okay too.

Just an FYI, though: I probably will open a new shop; I'll start with a clean slate. I'm trying to make one that is more organized and easier for me to keep up with. So any requests past this post will have to wait for the next thread (It's almost done.). I'm so sorry, you guys! It won't take me very long. And I'm also planning on adding average prices for everything so that things are much, MUCH more consistent! :D

Or, I can just edit the OP. I guess We'll see.

Last edited:
Hey, if I could get someone to lock this thread, that would be terrific. I already have the new thread written up and ready to be posted.

do you have any alpine set left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok well I have a lot of full sets I could get you including Astro, Alpine, Kiddie, Exotic, Jingle, Regal, Rococo, Lovely, Modern, Modern Wood, Sleek, Blue and the Japan DLC Campus set.

do you have any alpine or modern wood sets left?

Back