• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop <LOCK please?> Just another item and pattern shop. 8D

Do you think you could make a pattern(to use as a town flag) of Erik? I saw some really cool Bob patterns and been wanting something similar but with Erik. I could take some screenshots of Erik and of the Bob patterns as a reference

Thanks for posting, and sorry for the delay in response!

chriss: Yeah, if you could show me the example of what the Bob pattern looks like, that would be fantastic. :>

Ai-chan: How much are you willing to part with? For the Persimmons I can assure you it won't be much, but the Spring Blossoms Music Box may be a bit of a different story. ^^;

I really want someone to make a town flag for me. I know exactly what I want it to be but my poor pixel art skills make it look like... Something different. xD

Not sure how much commissions go for though. How much do you want?

Ceralune: Alrighty then! Well, in all honesty it just depends on the design / complexity of it. And since flags don't have multiple parts, I really don't expect much. What kind of design were you going for? :>

Edit: I'm going to have to call it quits for the rest of the night. I'll try to connect with Mookie, and then I'm off to bed. I'll get to you guys as soon as I can tomorrow!

Last edited:
chriss: Yeah, if you could show me the example of what the Bob pattern looks like, that would be fantastic. :>

Here are some pics of Erik and the bob patterns
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG

Also thanks for your time! Goodnight ^^

Last edited:
Ceralune: Alrighty then! Well, in all honesty it just depends on the design / complexity of it. And since flags don't have multiple parts, I really don't expect much. What kind of design were you going for? :>

Edit: I'm going to have to call it quits for the rest of the night. I'll try to connect with Mookie, and then I'm off to bed. I'll get to you guys as soon as I can tomorrow!
I made a rather sorry attempt at it. It's a black crescent moon with a pink/purple water lily blooming out of the inside rim on the bottom. If you wanna come to my town sometime to see my attempt I think that'd be easier than explaining xD

Alright. So far i am trying to connect with MayorMike and have finished and delivered chriss pattern. I just need to upload the qr code when i get home.

Remember, for items its first come first serve! Therefore if you claim something and arent able to contact me, and then someone else comes along and responds faster; they will get it first.

This is so i dont get confused with reservations. Also if the other person has a better offer for the items, i will be more likely to take that one. In the end, its who responds faster.

Im still accepting item and pattern orders.

Thanks for posting, and sorry for the delay in response!

Ai-chan: How much are you willing to part with? For the Persimmons I can assure you it won't be much, but the Spring Blossoms Music Box may be a bit of a different story. ^^;

Just Tell Me A Price For The 2 Items.

Thank You Very Much

pink cosmos x2, orange cosmos x2, and blue violets x2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

60k? if not, 70k?

Okay everyone!

Chriss: here's the QR code for the Erik pattern:
FqleX4I.png

Ai-chan: Alrighty then. Maybe 100k for the whole package?

NightFlame750: How about 65k? XD

I would like:
Creepy bat stone
Creepy coffin
Creepy skeleton

I will pay 50k, pm me if you accept or want to haggle.

Ai-chan: Yes, feel free to drop me a PM! :>

Spacebum: I'm not sure if 50k can quite cover all of that. I got offered 2 mil by Mookie for the entire set, or at least what I have of it as of now. There's 8 items, meaning that payment would be about 250k for each item.
So I was wondering: do you have any complete furniture sets or anything? I'm sure we can make a good compromise! ^_^

Okay everyone!

Chriss: here's the QR code for the Erik pattern:
FqleX4I.png

Ai-chan: Alrighty then. Maybe 100k for the whole package?

NightFlame750: How about 65k? XD

Thankyou! Im veryvery happy with it :D
I might ask for another one in the future!

NightFlame750 said:
XD I will have to do it tomorrow though.
Alrighty then! That's perfectly fine.

chriss said:
Thankyou! Im veryvery happy with it
I might ask for another one in the future!
I'm glad to hear that! ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed it.

poliwag0 said:
How much for a mega bowtoid and indigo balloon? 60k?
That amount sounds reasonable to me. :>

Back