• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop <LOCK please?> Just another item and pattern shop. 8D

SpeedXaaa

Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
EVERYTHING IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. If you have a better offer and/or are quicker than another person who claims something, you will likely be given them instead (assuming you order the same thing.)

EDIT: I will do my best to contact you; however, if I am not able to get in contact with you within three or so days, I will have to take you off of the waiting list and let someone else have a go at those items you reserved; that is, if that is their choice. Sorry, but I feel that I should keep up some quantity control, here.

My town's name is Kalos and it's...not in the best shape. The ground is pretty trampled. Just a forewarning. ^^;

.:~*Availability*~:.
Okay, this may take up...maybe a paragraph or two. Anyways, I have to take into consideration my work and college, which is coming up in...eh, about a week.

Starting NEXT week, my work schedule is going to lighten up a lot. I'll only be working Wednesdays and Fridays. Starting on August 19, my schedule is as follows:

Monday: unavailable from 6:45 PM to 9:25 PM (GMT Central US)
Tuesday: unavailable from 12:00 PM to 2:40 PM; unavailable from 6:45 PM to 9:25 PM
Wednesday: unavailable from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Thursday: unavailable from 6:45 PM to 9:25 PM
Friday: unavailable from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

Saturday and Sunday are fair game, but I usually like to go and do something during the weekends. Also make sure to take into account times when I have to do homework and study and blah blah blah, you guys know the whole song and dance.

Oh yes, and just as a side note: I DO time-travel. I only do so a day at a time, though. I just enjoy to play at my own pace, nothing more/less. ^^;

------------------------

.:~*Town Rules / Guidelines*~:.
I promise, just a couple more of these and we'll get to the main show.

1.) Don't run.
2.) I don't mind if you talk to my villagers, just don't attempt to steal them. However you may be able to do that...
3.) Don't pick up anything; for example, mushrooms, fruit, tools, flowers, etc. Also don't dig up any stumps; if you find fossils, you MAY dig them up if you wish. However, I'd appreciate it if you'd rebury any gyroids you find.
4.) Don't shake the fruit trees. Please.
5.) If you want, I really don't care if you buy things from Re-Tail, Nooks', Kicks, or the Able Sisters. It doesn't bother me if you do.
6.) My native fruit is the cherry; feel free to sell any Perfect Fruits you may have to Re-Tail! You obviously won't make much of a profit off of perfect cherries, however.
7.) I MIGHT follow you around. At least for the first few times you come over to accept your items/patterns; I just want to make sure you're not up to anything. That's all.
8.) Upon entering your town, I will do my best to follow your town's rules / guidelines as well.

------------------------

.:~*Items*~:.
Yay, onto the items up for sale.

As for prices, I am more than willing to negotiate. Post what you think is a reasonable price; however, I won't take any less than what the sell-price is in-game. That's the bare minimum. Also make sure to take into consideration other factors and whatnot....

Stag-beetle chair (x1)
Picnic basket (x1)
Arwing (x1)
Box of tissues (x1)
Wheat bundle (x1)
Piggy bank (x1)
Golden man (x1)
Golden wall torch (x1)
Gold bug trophy (x2)
Birthday sign (x1)
Letter set (x1)
Lovely phone (x1)
HHA pennant (x1)
Sloppy lamp (x1)
Sailboat model (x1)
Creepy crystal (x1)
Creepy bat stone (x1)
Creepy coffin (x1)
Creepy skeleton (x1)
Creepy clock (x1)
Creepy stone (x1)
Creepy cauldron (x1)
Creepy statue (x1)
Mush wall lamp (x2)
Shaved-ice lamp
Mush dresser (x1)
Mush chair (x1)
Old flooring (x1)
Old wallpaper (x1)
Creepy floor (x1)
Creepy wall (x1)
Forest Floor (x1)
HHA tee (x1)
HHA Jacket (x1)
Midna's mask (x1)
Hero's boots (x1)
Hero's cap (x1)
Bulb bopper (x1)
Star bopper (x1)
Flower bopper (x1)
Aloha shorts (x1)
Bad bro's stache (x1)
Dr. Shrunk's jacket (x1)
Patched shirt (x1)
Patched pants (x1)
Patched shoes (x1)
Purple-pumpkin head (x2)
Green-pumpkin head (x2)
Yellow-pumpkin head (x2)
Red-pumpkin head (x2)
K.K. Ragtime (x1)
K.K. Salsa (x1)
K.K. Chorale (x1)
Agent K.K. (x1)
K.K. Synth (x1)
K.K. Island (x1)
K.K. Waltz (x1)
K.K. Rock (x1)
K.K. Mamba (x1)
K.K. Ska (x1)
K.K. Faire (x1)
Spring Blossoms
K.K. House (x1)
K.K. Reggae (x1)
The K. Funk (x1)
K.K. Flamenco (x1)
Lucky K.K. (x1)
K.K. Fusion (x1)
K.K. Swing (x1)
K.K. Metal (x1)
Surfin' K.K. (x1)
K.K. Jazz (x1)
Rockin' K.K. (x1)
Two Days Ago (x1)
K.K. Safari (x1)
K.K. Dixie (x1)
K.K. Gumbo (x1)
Steep Hill (x1)
Neapolitan (x1)
K.K. Rally (x1)
K.K. Folk (x1)
Sputnoid (x1)
Tall sputnoid (x1)
Mega sputnoid (x1)
Tall harmonoid (x1)
Mega harmonoid (x1)
Drilloid (x1)
Mega Drilloid (x1)
Howloid (x1)
Mini howloid (x1)
Lullaboid (x1)
Tall lullaboid (x1)
Goingoid (x1)
Mega alloid (x1)
Mega plinkoid (x1)
Mega squelchoid (x1)
Mega lamentoid (x1)
Mini fizzoid (x1)
Tall croakoid (x1)
Mega croakoid (x1)
Mega tootoid (x1)
Mega bowtoid (x1)
Mega rustoid (x1)
Mini rustoid (x1)
Tall warbloid (x1)
Tall clankoid (x1)
Tall percoloid (x1)
Tall timpanoid (x1)
Tall gargloid (x1)
Mini gargloid (x1)
Sproid (x1)
Tall sproid (x1)
Tall nebuloid (x1)
Slim nebuloid (x1)
Tall strumboid (x1)
Metatoid (x1)
Mega freakoid (x1)
Tall bovoid (x1)
Mini buzzoid (x1)
Dekkoid (x1)
Orange roses (x15)
Pink roses (x6)
Black roses
Pink tulips (x4)
Orange tulips (x1)
Black Tulips (x
Blue pansies (x3)
Orange pansies (x11)
Orange cosmos (x21)
Pink cosmos (x14)
Blue violets (x3)
Pink lilies (x4)
Orange lilies (x1)
Ruby
Emerald
Sapphire
Gold
Amethyst
Cherries (x4)
Perfect Cherries (x7)
Apples (x8)
Pears (x5)
Oranges (x1)
Lychees (x2)
Mangoes (x3)
Lemons (x3)
Durians (x2)
Persimmons
Bananas (x4)
Yellow pinwheel (x1)
Indigo balloon (x1)
Candy (x23)
Bubble Wand (x1)

------------------------

.:~*Patterns*~:.
Okay, here we go.

Like I said, I'll do designs, but for a price. I have a few examples:
yAOYw8c.png

4WjEosI.png

Both based on clothing designs I've found on Google.

bS9fzgu.png

This is an example of just converting a regular image to a pattern via this website.
I haven't made very many pro patterns so far on AC:NL; mostly because I haven't been able to think of or find anything that has caught my eye...That's one reason I'm hoping to take pattern commissions for bells; so I can get more practice in. ^^;

Like with the items, the price is highly negotiable. However, depending on how complicated or simple the design is all depends on how much I'll be wanting in return.

I will do designs for the following:
--Flooring and walls
--Clothes (any)
--Design for refurbrished furniture
--Design for an umbrella / parasol
--Design for just display purposes
--Convert an image to a pattern via special program (will cost a lot less)

I will NOT do designs for the following:
--Paths and the like
--Standees / Cutouts

I will do my best with just about anything you throw at me. All I ask is for a useable description and/or reference images. If you want an image converted, link to the image. Please, however, take note that the max size for a regular design is 32 by 32 pixels (if I'm not terribly mistaken). Your best bet, if it's for a larger picture, is to specify a certain area you want to crop it for.

I can't take too many of these at once. Five at one time and one request per person at one time. You need to wait for me to finish your first commission before asking for another one.

Unless you want me to post the QR code to be public, I will, by default, either deliver the pattern to your town (transfer pattern from me to you via Able Sisters), or will do so in my own town. It doesn't matter quite that much to me.

------------------------

Waiting List (Items)
1.) Mookie- creepy furniture items -> 2 mil |
2.) poliwag0- indigo balloon, mega bowtoid -> 60k | 1 day left
3.) JellyBeans- Orange tulip, Orange pansy -> 30k
4.) charissa- Pink balloon ((forgot to add that to the list XD )), 2 pink tulips -> 40k | connection issues

Waiting List (Patterns)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Note: If this list is full, PLEASE do not request something from this section. ^^;

Completed trades / transactions
1.) lynn105- shaved ice lamp -> 100k + ukelele
2.) chriss- Erik pattern -> 500k
3.) MayorMike- All ores, 4 black roses -> 1 gold rose + 100k
4.) Ai-chan- persimmon basket, Spring Blossoms music box -> 100k
5.) NightFlame750- 2 pink cosmos, 2 orange cosmos, 2 blue violets -> 65k
6.) Ceralune- Black crescent moon w/ magenta lotus -> 200k
7.) Starlight- 6 pink roses -> 80k

------------------------

Thanks you guys! Let me know if there's any questions or anything!

Last edited:
How much for all the ores?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and black roses?

I don't have a set price, since I'm really not sure what is exactly reasonable. The same goes for all items, as of now. ^^:

I may add an average price to everything if this gets to be an issue. ^^b

Not in particular, no. Not items, at least. However, if you have some kind of offer feel free to share

Ok well I have a lot of full sets I could get you including Astro, Alpine, Kiddie, Exotic, Jingle, Regal, Rococo, Lovely, Modern, Modern Wood, Sleek, Blue and the Japan DLC Campus set.

jessicafae: Sure, that sounds good to me! I'll add your FC.

MayorMike: I've been looking to complete my Alpine set, actually. Give me just one sec and I'll see which ones I have thus far.

Last edited:
Sure, that sounds perfect. I'm really needing to get rid of all these furniture items, hahahah.

I'll add your FC just in case. PM me when/if you're ready to connect. ^^

Last edited:
Ok well let me know and I will get your items then we can work out a deal!

2mil for the creepy set or I have rare stuff... Pumpkin pie, hibiscus, whirlpool, toy hammers, sanshin, chocolates, stripe wetsuits. Anything you're looking for?

Last edited:
2mil for the creepy set or I have rare stuff... Pumpkin pie, hibiscus, whirlpool, toy hammers, sanshin, chocolates, stripe wetsuits. Anything you're looking for!
welp there goes that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted 4 black roses

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the ores

jessicafae: just PM or VM me whenever you're ready! I'll get to you as soon as I can

Last edited:
If you want to come to my town I can put it on the ground. Otherwise, I'll be making several trips to the ATM.

Last edited:
Back