Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (24) +
I hate to do this since he was a starter and he STILL hasn't given me his pic, but a friend has Filbert in boxes for me and I need to work on getting Bam out for Melleia ASAP! So first come first serve on this little wolfy, alright? :D

P.S., if you bring me a hybrid I'll give you a thank you kiss~ or if you know anyone I could buy Lobo's pic from ~ 3~

Last edited:
Can I have him?

Sure thing! If you add me and just give me a few minutes I can TT to his boxing date (Static is sick and I want to make sure I actually get him medicine and skip day-by-day until he's better, since I keep screwing up with sick villagers and TTing >_>)

O crap someone random move in. I can't take him unless you give me time to tt someone out T-T

it's okay! i've been watching cycling threads for days, it's fine! lobo's great aw, i'm glad you're getting a dreamie ^^

Last edited:
ok thanks I'll try to make room for him asap or find my friend to adopt him for me for a while ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found someone who might hold him for me

Ah, good news! He gave me his pic in a letter <3 that's the first time that's worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back