• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let your keyboard finish the sentence

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Here’s how this will play. The first person says a word. The next person has to use that word as a sentence starter. Then you just let your keyboard type the sentence until you think it’s good. (For example, the sentence starter is the. This is what my keyboard recommends me. The only thing I would do is to make a list of the things that you need.) Also add a word after you’re done for the next person to use as a sentence starter. The word we’re starting with is

I

Also the way you look in your mirror is the way I feel.

I'm

Edit: fixing a typo

Last edited:
(Wow, that was poetic)
I'm glad you like it too much time to get a new one lol.

Get

The person who had a good time with the same thing I was so excited to see you guys in the morning.

But

But I'm going back to sleep and then I'll have a little more time to get my hair cut.

You

When you get home I'll have to look for a villager in the car with the music on.

Why

However I do not have the same time as I can do that to me and I will be there for you. (What)

Anyways

Anyways I was so excited to see you guys today and I hope you have a great day

If

To do something like that'd probably not be good enough for me and I'm not feeling great so we are gonna have to wait.

Committing

Commiting a few hours of sleep and I'm not sure what to do with my phone.

Nintendo

Nintendo switch is the best thing ever and I love it so much. (For some reason it never occurred to me that people who aren't using a phone can't participate in this.)

Check.

Back