• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Lobo the Cranky Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static Spark

Cranky Purple Squirrel
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (24) +
I hate to do this since he was a starter and he STILL hasn't given me his pic, but a friend has Filbert in boxes for me and I need to work on getting Bam out for Melleia ASAP! So first come first serve on this little wolfy, alright? :D

P.S., if you bring me a hybrid I'll give you a thank you kiss~ or if you know anyone I could buy Lobo's pic from ~ 3~

Last edited:
Can I have him?

Sure thing! If you add me and just give me a few minutes I can TT to his boxing date (Static is sick and I want to make sure I actually get him medicine and skip day-by-day until he's better, since I keep screwing up with sick villagers and TTing >_>)

it's okay! i've been watching cycling threads for days, it's fine! lobo's great aw, i'm glad you're getting a dreamie ^^

Last edited:
ok thanks I'll try to make room for him asap or find my friend to adopt him for me for a while ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found someone who might hold him for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back