• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿ List of horror dream village in New Leaf ✿✿ DON'T WORRY NO SPOILER PICTURE INSIDE

The one just called Druggy Village has that one room that always makes me feel claustrophobic x( I still can't believe that someone made a room that actually makes me feel claustrophobic. I'll add a picture of it.

image.jpg

The one just called Druggy Village has that one room that always makes me feel claustrophobic x( I still can't believe that someone made a room that actually makes me feel claustrophobic. I'll add a picture of it.

In that house, at the basement I was like "What in the tarnations?!"

Hello my Name is Nicole,i was inspirier of the Horror village and made my owen Cr?pes House.my Themen is silent Hill and the Ring.
I Hope u like it
7800-2773-1392

Hello my Name is Nicole,i was inspirier of the Horror village and made my owen Cr?pes House.my Themen is silent Hill and the Ring.
I Hope u like it
7800-2773-1392

Thanks for sharing, will look asap! :>

I am not gonna watch the youtube videos of them horror dream villages. Deffo will visit these towns XD

Maybe not Aika, because I've seen the commentary video off YT due to curiosity, and it had discouraged me to visit the town. Too much symbolism and dolls. Marshal is way creepy, what is seen is forever in my head XD

Thanks for the list, you lot! :D

I Hope u like it
7800-2773-1392

`ThAnKZ I wiLL ViziT tHAt tOWN lAtER

Visited 'The Town of The Artist' and I'd say it was really not bad. I think Aika village was too much for me, and Marshal is creppy, but this one is not bad. I have times when the rooms get damn creepy, and more dollies XD

Here's the dream village address: 3200-0330-2755.

Not so spoiler-rific snapshot
1239663_10151731451388929_321883237_n.jpg

OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE: Bella sent me a letter with a present. Unwrapped it and it was the DOLLY

*SCREAMS*

Last edited:
I like Aika village and the Marshal town... Marshal town isn't scary!

Marshal town isn't meant to be scary, it's meant to be weird and possibly slightly creepy this person has such an obsession over him.

( and this thread is from like September t last year)

Last edited:
Why isn't necroing against the rules I really hate this lol

Anyway, Hitokui and Diablo ****ed me up. LSD's scary room also ****ed me up. Aika was horrendously boring. Never heard of the Marshal town, though. Might go visit. So thank you for the necro for Marshal town, I suppose :p

Last edited:
I'm aware this thread was last updated a long time ago but I HAD to post this town. It is BY FAR the best horror town I've been to. It is very creepy and actually pretty scary, with a well thought out story-line and amazingly done town. I wouldn't change a single thing about it; absolutely the perfect horror town! Here's the summary from the tumblr post:

"Come visit the sleepy town of Cuteland. Mom has worked and sacrificed so much to make it perfect just for you. She will watch over you like you were her own daughter. We are all so excited to make a new friend to call our very own. Will you be the apple of our eye?"
5700-2259-7519
Seriously the best creepy psychological horror town out there, please visit you will NOT regret it!

Well I know what i'm doing for the next while! Thanks for this list :cool:

Aika Village... Yeah, I remember going to that one about 1/2 a year ago haha. It truly is a scary town. I'll visit it again today when I have time.

Back